lets talk cars

Started by who else but rk, June 15, 2010, 09:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

thats ur ride rk?  :cry: sooo jealous! i freakin love evo's. u ever seen some of the buschur built ones?  :jaw: vrrroooooooom!

heres a pic of devans little focus. freakin thing is the spawn of satan i swear. total nightmare. bought the car, drove it 60ish miles and blew it up. turns out it had a junkyard motor with aftermarket internals and a supercharger thrown on it and it couldnt hold 250hp and blew the rods all over. rebuilt it and wouldnt hold pressure, sold the root style supercharger because it was causing problems, and then had to rebuild it AGAIN because the crank was shot, and bearings were all through the motor. so now were just getting the last of it together and its gonna have aftermarket pistons and cams, cold air intake, and exhaust. so much potential but pretty much stock power. hopefully a turbo next year? still looks trick for what it is though.  :lol:

Krandall

Saw a SIIIIICK 50 Merc last night. Wasn't able to get my phone out fast enough. "LEAD SLED"

Shaved, Chopped, dropped, Front and back lights frenched. And flat black..

To give you an idea:

Just flat black 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Segkast

I woulda spooged in my pants if I saw that drivin down the road. That is SIIICK !
Oury grips & Yamalube

Krandall

I'll get some pics this weekend of the cars. I can't wait. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Extra points if you find a nice Bugatti Veyron...or is it a classic car show? ???

Krandall

Quote from: Spartan727 on June 18, 2010, 10:54:39 AM
Extra points if you find a nice Bugatti Veyron...or is it a classic car show? ???

Car show is called "Back to the 50's" I'll let you figure it out.

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Spartan

Colorado700R

devious700rSE

Quote from: Spartan727 on June 18, 2010, 10:54:39 AM
i got pics of a bugatti :thumbs:
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

Diggs59

It's all about the 2010 Kia Forte's..... ;)

Seriously though, I just bought one and they're not bad cars for the money.

devious700rSE

Quote from: Diggs59 on June 18, 2010, 08:43:47 PM
It's all about the 2010 Kia Forte's..... ;)

Seriously though, I just bought one and they're not bad cars for the money.
Oh yeah thats what im talking about  ;) ;)
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

txredxj

this car is awsome. http://www.shelbysupercars.com/ultimate-aero.php
got to sit in one at sema. suppose to check out the stereo in it lol yeah right.

as for the first post. that is a stock s14 body, the rb20 is junk. rb25 or rb26 are the real skyline motors. i have a ls1 s14 project that is at a standstill thanks to the 700 and new harley, but maybe some day ill get back on it

Spartan

I'd like a Corvette ZR1 someday :batman:

Peelz

so we were driving down hwy 1 in cali.... right in a row, I saw a Maserati, a Porsche gt, a Ferrari Maranello, and an Audi r8. Close to A million dollars in car in one quarter mile section of road.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 24, 2010, 06:15:49 PM
so we were driving down hwy 1 in cali.... right in a row, I saw a Maserati, a Porsche gt, a Ferrari Maranello, and an Audi r8. Close to A million dollars in car in one quarter mile section of road.  :thumbs:

Pics or it didn't happen!  :P
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D