Took the B-Day girl riding yesterday at Leerjak

Started by MORAPTOR700, June 13, 2010, 03:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORAPTOR700

Took my B-Day girl riding yesterday and the Barkers got muddy.  :(

We rode at 3-4 hrs yesterday in the heat of the day. It was 101 degs. here. She did her first barell race in a rodeo and placed 3rd. Her she is getting ready to go.

They have drag strip there also. Had some Can-AM 450, 800's and Bombarier DS650 all out racing. So I thought I would try my luck at them. The 450s and 800 wouldn't hang with the 700. So the guy with the 800 goes and gets his drag DS650 and we race 6 to 8 times and he beat me 2 times. I could take as it was on dirt and front would come straight up and mine would not go straight as they had watered the track and I  was hitting dry and wet spots. But all in all had fun with the daughter riding and enjoy kicking some Can-Am a**.  :nod: Wish I had got some pictures of it. :thumbs:

Oh about forgot the Barkers are all clean know!!!!

2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Spartan

Nothing wrong with mud on the cans...just wipe em clean after every ride :thumbs: Looks like a great time, better than my riding this weekend (rolled it). Your daughter looks deep in thought too :lol:

funyun

Dam nice, your bike is always so dam clean and looking amazing everytime i see it  :nana:

Krandall

no doubt, those pipes look SUPER clean! :)

Awesome that your daughter is into riding!!! I cant wait to have a few of my own. I only hope they'll be interested in quads!!!! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Then you'll finally have some riding buddies Randy...but then you'd be too old to keep up...:help:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Firemann32

Look like you guys had fun.  How was Leerjak, worth the drive for me?

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: Firemann32 on June 15, 2010, 03:44:30 PM
Look like you guys had fun.  How was Leerjak, worth the drive for me?

Chris Leerjak was fun but hotter than he**. Is it worth the drive for you I can't give you a good answer on that as we didn't get to cover all of it. It was fun and very very nice place. Some of the trails where watered down to keep the dust down and they even water the rodes around the campsite and office to keep the dust down. We where on kind of a time schuedule so I didn't want to go off and get lost, but I later found out that the place is completely fenced in and the map was a little hard to read/understand. We are going to go back sometime but not when its so hot or if we down we are going to take some shorts to get in the river to cool off. Only thing about the river is the quads can not cross or enter it. They even have a kinda like a convence store there: food/drinks/gas/ and atv stuff.  :thumbs:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Firemann32

Cool, we went and road down in the Mark Twain National Forest near Protem (sp?) and had a blast but it was hot as he** too.  Looking forward to cooler weather and I'd like to get up there and go to both St Joe and Leerjack.

Really looking forward to Little Sahara in October.

Spartan

he**???? When the hell did hell become a swear word?