some pictures from my senior year of high school

Started by exentix, June 09, 2010, 02:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

here is a bunch of random pictures of stuff from my senior year at high school. more to come after graduation  :)

let me start off with our wrestling team. and before you waste your time, i have already heard all the gay wrestling jokes, none of them are funny anymore, mkay thanks  :lol:. so that being said, anybody that knows high school wrestling should know that pennsylvania is the toughest state in the country. well, our team wanted to be state champs this year. there was 2 chances. the team event, which is team vs. team in a bracket style tournament. after that is individual, anybody good enough to make it to the state level can compete for their team, and team points are added up in the end. we ended up losing to a team that eventually won it 3 years in a row, by a mere 1 point. it came down to the last match, we needed a pin to win. i have the video if anybody is really that interested. but, we ended up losing by 1 point, but came back in the individual tournament and won, despite 2 of our top guys getting hurt early. we had 2 seniors take home a state title (both ranked #1 in the country!) and a junior take 2nd to a 2 time state champ.

so after the season was over, our coaches though it would be nice to give the seniors a special gift to celebrate our hard work, along with the rest of the team. the seniors got these jackets, from the north face, very high quality  :thumbs:. the whole team got these fancy super bowl look alike rings  :lol:

now onto my senior ball. me and the woman have been together for almost 2 years, and this was our first dance. she has a bunch more from at the actual dance, but this was before hand. were in the gray, and my cuz and his gf are in the hot pink  :lol:. and wtf, nobody told me my tie wasnt straight  :mad: stupid thing kept coming undone. damn rental anyway  :lol:

and here are a few senior pictures my pap took. had to sneak the rappy in there somehow  :lol:. dont mind the funny face in the wheelie either

one with my little bro ( future rider )

and heres the link to all my pictures i did this year and my new ride, which was an early graduation present

http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=6541.0

Lady4Fiddy

Sweet! I would say you all look cute but I think that's illegal in 48 states.  ???

Oh but congrats on the long term with your lady!  :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Spartan

Congrats on the graduation and nice pics :lol: One day you will no longer be a mini-ho...:help:

Krandall

WRESTLING AIS FOR HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

Quote from: Krandall on June 09, 2010, 09:37:56 PM
WRESTLING AIS FOR HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lemme guess you were a pumpkin pusher :confused:

Peelz

Ex...alls I gotz to say is:  <right click...save> :kiss:

congrats on graduatin'  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

vern burny

[/quote]

Oddly enough he was, but probably not the way you are thinking.

Now go enjoy your freedom, it doesn't last long.

Krandall

Quote from: vern burny on June 10, 2010, 08:04:41 AM

Oddly enough he was, but probably not the way you are thinking.

Now go enjoy your freedom, it doesn't last long.
[/quote]

:lol:

more so a pumpkin thrower......

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 10, 2010, 06:11:20 AM
Ex...alls I gotz to say is:  <right click...save> :kiss:

congrats on graduatin'  :thumbs:
Haha lookin forward to what ya got :lol:

Krandall

ignore any posts posted last night from the time of 8:00pm - 11:00pm..... :lol:

cool pics, funny, I don't think I've ever seen a pic of you before. Hrm.... weird seeing you. I don't know if I can call you a mini-ho....

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

exentix

Haha that's what I'm trying to do! Get rid of that damn curse :lol:

Spartan

kyledvor61

no tits=you fail. i dont think were ever gonna escape the mini-ho tag :(

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Gunz

I was in High School once, 3 decades ago..... :(

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar