Nearly lost my baby

Started by Raptor700SE2010, June 09, 2010, 01:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor700SE2010

Stayed at my mates house last night so put the quad on his drive behind his dads car with a disc lock on and thought will be alright down here its a nice area and nobody comes down here of a night anyway went to bed. Woke up at 2am and thought something doesnt feel right so got out of bed and looked out of the hall way window to see the quad now at an angle pointing out of the drive and then I see thieving scummy standing by the hedge #### so I run downstairs open the front door abd before he had a chance to move punched him straight in the side of the head his spun round and said "Shit mate im sorry im sorry and run off down the road". I remember his face so ill be keeping an eye out for him  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bash:

exentix

Wow that's messed up! I woulda chased him down and beat him till he bled!  :mad: :mad:

Raptor700SE2010

I was hoping it would have knocked him out when I punched him would have cable tied his hands together and drilled his knee caps  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ill recognise him again so will be keeping an eye out for him see what he says when he gets run over by 192kg of quad  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Krandall

Holy crap!!! I can't even imagine what I'd do. there's a few punks around my parents way so I have a few loops drilled into the concrete in my garage and the rappy is cabled down. Still not enough to stop someone.. but hopefully slow them down enough to where they'd just leave it.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

devious700rSE

just shoot next time a 9mm hollow point does a great deal
>:D
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

fire raptor

Put a big ass lock thru the rear sprocket. They never see it until it goes clunk and rear wheels stop rolling. We lock with a cable thru the frame and a sprocket lock in Baja. Guess it works we still have our Quads.

Peelz

I like it...but 9mm works too :lol: but it's just so .....final. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

11Raptor

Wow got lucky on being able to catch the guy.  I would have beat on the guy till the cops showed.

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.