Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 2006 Yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4 *SOLD***  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Langford

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
2006 Yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4 *SOLD***
« on: June 01, 2010, 05:14:40 PM »
****SOLD****

This was my girlfriends quad, but she never uses it anymore since we got the RZR...so I'm going to try and free some space up in the garage.  

It is a 2006 Yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4, and it has 590 miles on the odometer.  This is a "sport 4x4" model, push button 2wd/4wd and a CVT transmission.  

More info on the wolverine:
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelfeatures/477/0/features.aspx

Modifications:
2007 model year gray fenders (factory plastics were blue, and had some stress marks so I replaced them)
Painted front bumper and grab bar
HMF performance slip on exhaust
jetted factory carb
machined clutch sheave by Hauck Performance (improves acceleration and top end...This is the FIRST wolverine to have this mod, now there are MANY guys running it)
black 12" ITP SS 108 wheels

This is a CLEAN quad, the fenders have some normal scratches from riding, but no big gouges or stress marks.  There is nothing wrong with this quad mechanically or aesthetically...it starts every time and runs great.  As far as performance, it will out run most any 4x4 in its CC range (besides the Can Am's), and is a blast on the trails.  

Located in La Salle, MI 48145.  I'm available most nights after 4pm if anybody wants to stop by and take it for a test ride.  Looking to get $3500 for this machine.  

Thanks,

Kyle

****SOLD****
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 07:04:28 PM by Langford »
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!