Saint Anthonys Dyno numbers.......

Started by Gunz, May 30, 2010, 09:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Hansen Performance helped sponsor the Saint A's Rally. They held a BBQ and a Dyno shoot out for us on Saturday...super cool.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

Were you able to get to LS to verify the difference in the dynos? Or is that Monday?

Gunz

Not yet, stay'n the nite in Colorado. Probably wont get a chance for another week or two.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

VelociRaptor

Gunz

Quote from: VelociRaptor on May 30, 2010, 11:56:28 PM
Whats your build?

Same build I've had for nearly a year. 795, barker plus 2 head.

Preddy put down 61/52
Colorado 64/52
Sac5.0 67/47 and 90hp on NOS (closest one to me except for a 102hp and 85hp banshees)
MoRaptor 59/47
Funyun 41/28 450
Dorito 39/28 450

I can't remember all the numbers, but I should have all the dynos posted up tomorrow or the next day.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

sac5.0

Mine was 67/47 for my SS/sb.ryan slowrappy08 was the one one nitrous with those numbers :thumbs:

Gunz

Quote from: sac5.0 on May 31, 2010, 08:42:48 AM
Mine was 67/47 for my SS/sb.ryan slowrappy08 was the one one nitrous with those numbers :thumbs:

Cripes, thanks for the correction.

Hey fellas post up your Dyno graphs. Brindley e-mailed them to you. I'll post up all of them later today, but I don't want to mix any of them up so post what you got.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

preddy08

Here's mine. This is with a generic tune that DL sent me that I think was close, but needed alot of fine tuning. I was going through ALOT of gas up there! Also realized my Dyna was set to stock :(
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Gunz

Shawn, I seriously think that you are losing around 10hp simple because you are running a bitch ass pipe and throttle body. I just wanted to put that out there. Someone will find the fix to the big TB's soon, so don't sweat it. Not knock'n, I just know what your build is and you should be side by side with mine.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

preddy08

I'm not sweating it what so ever Mike. I'm happy with it, and it does what it needs to do.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

I'll post Nikki and my dyno sheets tomorrow, they were emailed to my work addy.

Troy

Good to hear about Hansen Performance, from what I've heard those guys are the cream of the crop and super cool, will bend over backwards to help fellow riders out, that's what this sport is all about  :thumbs:

Pw383426

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on May 31, 2010, 11:29:46 AM
Shawn, I seriously think that you are losing around 10hp simple because you are running a bitch ass pipe and throttle body. I just wanted to put that out there. Someone will find the fix to the big TB's soon, so don't sweat it. Not knock'n, I just know what your build is and you should be side by side with mine.

:lol: You gotta go with what's more practical sometimes thou  :thumbs: I'm sure the pipe and TB is what kinda makes it roll over and die around 7k.... but that's better than running pipes that don't clear the super double duty frame gussest  ;)

Eh... numbers... who was the fockin fastest?  :nod:

Troy