Saint Anthony's Raptor Rally Stories

Started by Gunz, May 30, 2010, 09:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

What I was getting at...I'd probably tinkle a little bit after going off one of those little monsters :lol:

Peelz

Yeah, but pitch black at night the first time, the speedbump dunes can freak you out :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 02, 2010, 12:53:53 PM
Yeah, but pitch black at night the first time, the speedbump dunes can freak you out :lol:

+1 Peels, that was my first ride in LS, pitch black, got left alone, I was scared and panicking, somehow I survived! I think the thought of kickin the shit out of Aaron for leaving me behind fueled my will to survive! :lol:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Colorado700R

For the last time Woman!!!  My headlights were out, I was using the tail lights of the razr to see, i had to keep up damnit!!!  And the throttle is on your right, press it harder, you'll catch up....it's magic :lol:

Lady4Fiddy

STFU! I had headlights so you could have stayed with me!  :(

Spartan

Headlights on a YFZ only slow it down...

Colorado700R

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on June 02, 2010, 02:03:19 PM

I didn't know where we were, or else that'd work'd.  But it was our first ride ever there, so best to stay with someone who did know.

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 02, 2010, 02:10:24 PM

I didn't know where we were, or else that'd work'd.  But it was our first ride ever there, so best to stay with someone who did know.

and leave the woman behind? nice .... :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 02, 2010, 02:12:37 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on June 02, 2010, 02:10:24 PM

and leave the woman behind? nice .... :lol:

yeah... real nice... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!  :rolleyes:

Spartan

That was kind of lame...I was riding with Spider one time at Croom with Woodsraptor and he had a problem, woodsraptor took off without checking on us and I decided to stay behind even though I wasn't 100% sure of where I was...hmm. I guess it's different for dune riders? ???

Magz

Aaron just lost points in my book........... :(
Poor Lady..................Aaron should have stayed back.

rappyfreak

Wow, just gave karma to Lady4fiddy for putting up with Aaron! LOL :rofl: Chivalry at its finest
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is IƱigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Lady4Fiddy

I know that wasn't Aaron's finest moment, but all is forgiven (somewhat :lol: ). I have to say though he was wonderful in St. Anthony's making sure Ethan and I were not left behind. Also going after Ethan in what was sure to be a suicidal plunge to the bottom of a dune bowl because Ethan lost momentum and had no where to go but down in it. He also took us along paths that were to our riding abilities.

I am sure he has learned from his mistake (or me bitching about it) and will NEVER do that again, so don't be too rough on him. He is a wonderful person and I couldn't ask for a better man. :kiss:

MORAPTOR700

Oh those Breakfest Bacon Buritos where delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on June 02, 2010, 07:48:30 PM
Oh those Breakfest Bacon Buritos where delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put some hot sauce on my burrito bay-bay!   :clap: