Mike's Epic wipe-out in the trailer... :rofl:

Shoulda yelled.."I'm going ballz out!"  :lol:

Spartan

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 31, 2010, 05:30:07 PM
Mike's Epic wipe-out in the trailer... :rofl:

Shoulda yelled.."I'm going ballz out!"  :lol:

More details or :ban:

Colorado700R

Mike (4gunz) was putting his bike into his trailer to work on his lights.....pulled in fast...clipped the front right tire and stalled the bike on a box full of parts.......almost went over the bars in his own trailer....many..many witnesses :rofl:

Gunz

Oh yeah, what about the time I jumped on the way to the group picture and landed on the rear axle with the throttle wide open. Dorito ended up pulling the bike off of me.... CRIPES. In one of Alkire's videos you can hear him say poor Mikey... HAHAHA!

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

If Randy's quad held together I could have been there to witness it. But then we would never have gotten such great video!

Gunz

Is there a way I can take away a Karma from Krandall? By the way, his bike is up on Ebay.... :shrug:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Donate it one of those wayward youth camps.....nice tax right off :thumbs:

Roostinu

Quote from: Alkire193 on May 31, 2010, 11:47:31 AM
Wow, I have more vids than I thought. Few more uploading now, check back in a few.

I wanna see the one of the ride in the Rhino, when we were all headed to take the group pic......that was cool  :thumbs:
Want, need.........it's a fine line.

Colorado700R

Quote from: Roostinu on June 01, 2010, 09:34:01 AM
Quote from: Alkire193 on May 31, 2010, 11:47:31 AM
Wow, I have more vids than I thought. Few more uploading now, check back in a few.

I wanna see the one of the ride in the Rhino, when we were all headed to take the group pic......that was cool  :thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkire193

:thumbs:

Roostinu

Want, need.........it's a fine line.

Colorado700R

Dorito useing the fence and brush as bumpers to keep him on the whoops trail after all his lights shit out :lol:

Lady4Fiddy

I traversed over the knife edge dune that I "chickened out" on earlier this week!  8) It wasn't so bad. I didn't even piss myself!  :clap:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Colorado700R

I think Ethan did though.....the seat got warm :(

Spartan

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 02, 2010, 12:18:54 PM
I think Ethan did though.....the seat got warm :(

It was his first dune though right?

Colorado700R

yep, but dunes in LS, or walden aren't even speed bumps compared to these