Whats up this weekend?

Started by preddy08, May 21, 2010, 08:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

had a MEH sorta weekend here too. Got loads of candy though :woot: and didn't even have to drive the windowless van around town.

Also, My uncle, who had not been doing well for some time, passed away yesterday too. Lung cancer.  :(

For the love of jeebus, stop smoking people! It really does kill you slowly and awkwardly.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

I've got nothin' :( Might work on the bike a little, which requires alcoholic intake  8)
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

Nothin to much here. tonight headed up north to my parents place for a car club meeting. gonna take a cruize into wisconsin to a drive in diner. Tomorrow morning gonna work on pullin the motor back out of the rappy and then headed back down the cities for some partyin. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Sorry I missed your call last night, Lydia was mid orgasim on the other line ;)

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 05, 2010, 11:17:55 AM

you coulda answered the phone, being that I know you were obviously not involved.  :confused:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on November 05, 2010, 11:20:01 AM

you coulda answered the phone, being that I know you were obviously not involved.  :confused:

I'm an attentive listener ;)

Krandall

:lol:

man, I couldn't even tell she was on the phone sitting in the passenger seat. Well done to both of you.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Call me tonight before you head up to da great nort woulds :lol:

Krandall

Headed up early today. Get to pick up the Taurus.. (well hopefully..) got it buttoned up last night they said, started it this am and there was a small leak in the corner of the head. So it had to be puleld apart again. (story of my f*ckin life)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Working. :mad:

have to do my old job.  :confused:

hoo-ray

Lady4Fiddy

This bitch is getting Laid this weekend! I just bought a big knife too... so no one can resist me!  :lol:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Colorado700R

Spartan

Going riding this weekend, testing out the new build :woot: :rev: :watchout:

Peelz

Colorado700R

There is a stump with a menacing grin, somewhere in Florida