When did that happen?

Started by Alkire193, May 20, 2010, 11:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkire193

The only thing I ever really do when I look over a post I write is check my post counter and see how low it is compared to everyone else. I didnt even realize people have been giving me Karma all this time. Last time I noticed was when Krandall gave me Karma for my HID Kit Vid. So...

Thank you to all you great people that gave me some Karma!  :clap:

...and to everyone that hasnt given me Karma yet, go  :mad: urself

Gunz

Bawhahahahaa... Karma's a beotch

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

nobody gives karma anymore.  :( Krandall and Funyun ruiined it with their falses numbers. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I gives de karma.
chek de logz

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

karma is for fagz!

:woot: I haz some karma!

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

Quote from: preddy08 on May 21, 2010, 02:38:17 PM
Quote from: Hefe on May 21, 2010, 01:38:50 PM
karma is for fagz!

:woot: I haz some karma!

Bump the Venom thread on RF and I promise 5 karma :nod:

I aint got SHIT! :(

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

Yea, thats right. Use my "thank you" thread to have people pity your low Karma numbers and thus give more. Kran, Gunz....can we get a negative karma button rolling?

Peelz

Quote from: Alkire193 on May 21, 2010, 09:27:33 PM
Yea, thats right. Use my "thank you" thread to have people pity your low Karma numbers and thus give more. Kran, Gunz....can we get a negative karma button rolling?

been there done that. :lol: No good things come from that. :lol:

poor Raptorkid.

Alkire193

What uh....whats the story with Raptorkid?

exentix

1.) he's on a plane and 2.) he hits curbs

Alkire193

Um.....question still stands?

Spartan

I dunno exactly who the guy is, way before my time here but I heard he made some stupid drifting video and he nailed a curb and bent his rim (with his Raptor) and I guess he thought that was cool til he posted it on here....BIG mistake.

exentix

Randy has all the funny rk stuff somewhere I'm sure he'll post it