official beer of the raptorsource?

Started by ThisGuyAlex, June 18, 2008, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 10:45:09 PM
thats how we do it with keystone. buy a case or 2 of coorslight to get us started and then a few cases of keystone to finish us off.

may be time to admit you have a problem?   :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 10:46:24 PM
thats how we do it with keystone. buy a case or 2 of coorslight to get us started and then a few cases of keystone to finish us off.

may be time to admit you have a problem?   :rofl:

we already admitted to it. were not alcholoics since we dont goto AA. we are just drunks.

but on a good note there is usually about 4 or so of us drinkin on 5-6 cases each weekend
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 10:48:48 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 10:46:24 PM

may be time to admit you have a problem?   :rofl:

we already admitted to it. were not alcholoics since we dont goto AA. we are just drunks.

but on a good note there is usually about 4 or so of us drinkin on 5-6 cases each weekend

:rofl: "on a good note"

I have a service tech that has hit a rough time lately...fell off the wagon..serious alcoholic, not healthy. I have been trying to get him to the hospital, he doesnt eat, hard liquor only. This weekend was too much and we took him in today. Even after detoxing and being dry for two whole days at home, doctor took blood-his blood/alc level was still .21!  Damn! that is hard drinkin' hes doin better, will be back in two weeks. BTW, at .50...you die!

Drinking beer, at least you have caloric intake. That explains the beer belly :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

damn peels your friend has it rough. what puzzles us is that we never wake up with hangovers and we dont even feel any bit bad the next day as long as we dont drink way up into the night. maybe our boddies are just getttin used to
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 11:00:48 PM
damn peels your friend has it rough. what puzzles us is that we never wake up with hangovers and we dont even feel any bit bad the next day as long as we dont drink way up into the night. maybe our boddies are just getttin used to

beer is not bad. A glass of water and a few Ibuprofen=no hangover whatsoever!  Booze causes dehydration and swelling/pressure/pain. Water hydrates. ibuprofen takes care of the rest.

BRAD

Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 11:03:17 PM
Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 11:00:48 PM

beer is not bad. A glass of water and a few Ibuprofen=no hangover whatsoever!  Booze causes dehydration and swelling/pressure/pain. Water hydrates. ibuprofen takes care of the rest.

we figured that out alitttle while back. we just didnt know the smart way of saying it like you did
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 11:07:55 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 11:05:52 PM
I is smart.... :lol:

ok i take that back. you had a lucky guess :lol:

wife's friend is a nurse. They give that to people who come in feelin $hitty. It  only did not work once. Mixed too many liquors. Tequila, whiskey, wine, champagne, heineken. New years eve two years ago. I was sick for three days. :rofl:

BRAD

:rofl: i've had that feelin when i first started drinkin
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 11:10:31 PM
Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 11:07:55 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 11:05:52 PM
I is smart.... :lol:

ok i take that back. you had a lucky guess :lol:

wife's friend is a nurse. They give that to people who come in feelin $hitty. It  only did not work once. Mixed too many liquors. Tequila, whiskey, wine, champagne, heineken. New years eve two years ago. I was sick for three days. :rofl:

Ouch

Flynbyu

Champagne?

Perfume going in, trash coming out.

Worst hangover I ever had.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dragonz

Seeing as we're discussing the affluence of incahol, nothing goes down quite like single malt scotch!
The hebridean malts are my favourites, but the best in my book is Laphroaig, awesome stuff.

If its beer you're after, try a Montieths Black

Good Stuff!
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Peelz

Quote from: dragonz on August 21, 2008, 02:56:53 AM
Seeing as we're discussing the affluence of incahol, nothing goes down quite like single malt scotch!
The hebridean malts are my favourites, but the best in my book is Laphroaig, awesome stuff.

If its beer you're after, try a Montieths Black

Good Stuff!

Laphroaig single malt scotch! :thumbs: Good stuff, can't get it here.  Once a year, I get a bottle of 30 year old Johnny Walker. I love it!