official beer of the raptorsource?

Started by ThisGuyAlex, June 18, 2008, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalRaptor

I tried Michelob Ultra Cactus Lime this weekend. It was good. Way better than Miller Chill. Still not sure on the lime flavored beers?
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

not beer, but have you guys had any experiene with Rumpleminze? Naughty stuff. Totally made forget my bachelor party. 10 shots + :grin_nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Peels660 on July 07, 2008, 12:39:20 PM
not beer, but have you guys had any experiene with Rumpleminze? Naughty stuff. Totally made forget my bachelor party. 10 shots + :grin_nod:

I had a bad experience once... with that stuff! The smell brings on a slight gag reflex! :puke:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

Same here, now if it could of only made me forget my marrige too  :'(

Flynbyu

Goldschlager, Jager, and Rumpleminze = Nazi from Hell (Liquid Cocaine).

It will mess you up like one of Jerry's kids.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 07, 2008, 08:37:29 AM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 06, 2008, 12:52:08 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on July 05, 2008, 08:59:03 PM
Quote from: Krandall on July 05, 2008, 04:04:57 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on July 05, 2008, 02:24:20 PM
Quote from: fire raptor on July 05, 2008, 02:17:52 PM
Kona coffee , Bailey's , Tequila , a little cinnamon and a touch of whipped cream . a legal speed ball !!! A tad  :fruity:  but worth it.

I have a bottle of Creme of Tequilla (Mexican Bailey's) I like to use in coffee, I'll have to try it with cinnamon.

~Brian

There's a lady at work that doesn't think Baileys is considered alcoholic. She has it in her coffee EVERY day  :rofl:

I'm sipping on Bailey's right now. I poured it on the rocks in a small tumbler. With the two beers I had a dinner and the two shots of Crwon Special, I'm gettin' crunk in this beyotch. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

~Brian

i knew it

:fruity:

No minors in this thread.

:lol:

~Brian
:(

FoundArealQuad

I've been drinking Keystone Light here, fuel prices going up means taste in beer going down :lol:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 07, 2008, 02:23:06 PM

Goldschlager, Jager, and Rumpleminze = Nazi from Hell (Liquid Cocaine).

It will mess you up like one of Jerry's kids.

~Brian

I was tellin Krandall about my bach. party, and to only invite the most trusted close friends. :lol: I remember very little. Other than being tied to a chair next to the pole, and being drawn on with a marker.  Woke up to find out strippers use Sharpies and the writing was unpleasant. :( :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

ThisGuyAlex

we call that concoction a screaming nazi....and yeah rumpleminze sponsored my skull splitter this weekend
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

Flynbyu

Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on July 08, 2008, 09:21:55 AM
we call that concoction a screaming nazi....and yeah rumpleminze sponsored my skull splitter this weekend

That's stuff is brutal.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

fire raptor

NaturalRaptor

Peelz

Quote from: Polarass525 on July 07, 2008, 02:50:09 PM
I've been drinking Keystone Light here, fuel prices going up means taste in beer going down :lol:

nothing wrong with that, at all! Before it was flooded, i could go across the river to Ill and get a 30 pk of Keystone for 11 bucks!

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on July 08, 2008, 04:19:40 PM
Quote from: Polarass525 on July 07, 2008, 02:50:09 PM

nothing wrong with that, at all! Before it was flooded, i could go across the river to Ill and get a 30 pk of Keystone for 11 bucks!

dayum