official beer of the raptorsource?

Started by ThisGuyAlex, June 18, 2008, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Quote from: RR34 on July 02, 2008, 10:18:37 PM
sounds like a party

But I got a YFZ, jetski and a boating license and live on the water :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Flynbyu

Anyone tried Bud Light w/lime yet?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 03, 2008, 09:02:29 AM
Anyone tried Bud Light w/lime yet?

~Brian

I have.

My roomates new favorite beer. It's not bad honestly, I've never been a fan of BL. But, adding a twist of lime to it really makes a difference, I'd give it a 7 out of 10. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

How does it compare to Mexican water with lime?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I like the 'XX' better because I like a beer that has a slight bite to it. BL is smooth, and goes down easy.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

1 pint Guiness Plus 1 ounce Jamesons Irish Whiskey......mmm.....mmm....good  :grin_nod:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 03, 2008, 09:18:31 AM
1 pint Guiness Plus 1 ounce Jamesons Irish Whiskey......mmm.....mmm....good  :grin_nod:

Great idea to get loaded quick. never tried that one...Guinness=yum, no gas or hangover,
Irish Whiskey=yum
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on July 03, 2008, 09:33:31 AM

Great idea to get loaded quick. never tried that one...Guinness=yum, no gas or hangover,
Irish Whiskey=yum

It's called an Irish Car B-O-M-B  :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 03, 2008, 09:37:35 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 03, 2008, 09:33:31 AM

Irish Whiskey=yum

It's called an Irish Car B-O-M-B  :thumbs:

:rofl: You know a drink is good when it's name is derived from something that is lethal.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Step 1) fill 1 1/4 size chilled glass with 1 pint of Guiness

Step 2) Let guiness "Settle"

Step 3) Pour chilled Jameson's into shot glass

Step 4) Drop shot glass into Guiness

Step 5) chug  :grin_nod:

Cautionary note:  be careful when drinking, shotglasses are hard on teeth  :lol:

Peelz

Have you had a "cement mixer"? I think it's lime juice and bailey's. The lime juice will curdle the bailey's, it's hilarious to watch someone.

from webtender.com (a really cool site):

Take shot of Bailey's. With Bailey's in your mouth take shot of lime juice. Mix rapidly in mouth by shaking head vigorously. Swallow before it congeals totally.

:rofl:

Colorado700R

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on July 03, 2008, 10:27:17 AM
Have you had a "cement mixer"? I think it's lime juice and bailey's. The lime juice will curdle the bailey's, it's hilarious to watch someone.

from webtender.com (a really cool site):

Take shot of Bailey's. With Bailey's in your mouth take shot of lime juice. Mix rapidly in mouth by shaking head vigorously. Swallow before it congeals totally.

:rofl:

:puke: