official beer of the raptorsource?

Started by ThisGuyAlex, June 18, 2008, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on June 30, 2008, 02:11:47 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 30, 2008, 01:58:21 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on June 30, 2008, 12:58:35 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 30, 2008, 09:33:53 AM
I did have a little Crown Special Reserve this weekend. My liter bottle has maybe two snorts left in it.

~Brian

Oh FERK dont say crown..........I had about 10+ glasses of crown and water this weekend!!! I still feel like shit!

Crown and WATER?

Much better straight up.

~Brian

on the rocks! Put water in it if you are in a hurry to get loaded! The water should help with headaches, though.

Exactly drinking dehydrates you and putting the water back in make the hangovers slim to none. That and there is no way I could last all night if I were drinking it stright.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Flynbyu

I get on a rum kick now and again.....I usually mix it with Sprite.

Cruzan Rum, or Appleton.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

fire raptor

Gentlemen, if you must sip liquor straight the I have only one word "Tequila" and I do not mean Tila. Sipping Tequila , not rot gut shooter crap. Anejo,s such as Don julio , Corazon or Patron. A shot in a tequila shot glass with a lime for in between sips. NO salt!!! Take your time and in about 3-4 shots good things will happen. Take to many and bad things start to happen!! If you drink good straight Tequila hangovers are kept to minimum. Now I know someone will say bull shit but thats because they got drunk on junk Tequila. And gentelmen there is nothing worse than a rot gut Tequila hangover. So i have been told!!

700rSE

i got shit faced last night off beer and was fine, thats what i like about beer instead of vodka. i couldnt even walk half a block to go home :( not a good night

preddy08

I will totally agree what that above statement.

I was at a party when I was younger where someone DRANK THE BONG WATER that was Tequila. I bet he still hates the taste of Tequila.

kyledvor61

Quote from: preddy08 on June 30, 2008, 03:20:48 PM
I will totally agree what that above statement.

I was at a party when I was younger where someone DRANK THE BONG WATER that was Tequila. I bet he still hates the taste of Tequila.
:owned:

Flynbyu

Quote from: fire raptor on June 30, 2008, 03:07:29 PM
Gentlemen, if you must sip liquor straight the I have only one word "Tequila" and I do not mean Tila. Sipping Tequila , not rot gut shooter crap. Anejo,s such as Don julio , Corazon or Patron. A shot in a tequila shot glass with a lime for in between sips. NO salt!!! Take your time and in about 3-4 shots good things will happen. Take to many and bad things start to happen!! If you drink good straight Tequila hangovers are kept to minimum. Now I know someone will say bull shit but thats because they got drunk on junk Tequila. And gentelmen there is nothing worse than a rot gut Tequila hangover. So i have been told!!

+1

I've never had a hangover drinking Tequilla.

Love the stuff.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 30, 2008, 03:32:21 PM

+1

Love the stuff.

~Brian

maybe your just not drinking enough

preddy08

Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 30, 2008, 03:32:54 PM

+1

Love the stuff.

~Brian

He does have a point :rofl: I see brian as a pinky up sipper :rofl:

Flynbyu

Quote from: preddy08 on June 30, 2008, 03:35:05 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 30, 2008, 03:32:54 PM

+1

Love the stuff.

~Brian

He does have a point :rofl: I see brian as a pinky up sipper :rofl:

My liver used to look like a raisin.

I don't get my drink on that often, but when I do.....it's on!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

fire raptor

Rum, try Bacardi Anejo straight with a coke back to sip after you slide some of the smoothest rum on the planet down your throat. I have been spending too much time in Mexico . Drank some burro piss last week Oh Im sorry it was warm Tecate!!!!!

Flynbyu

Quote from: fire raptor on June 30, 2008, 04:04:44 PM
Rum, try Bacardi Anejo straight with a coke back to sip after you slide some of the smoothest rum on the planet down your throat. I have been spending too much time in Mexico . Drank some burro piss last week Oh Im sorry it was warm Tecate!!!!!

Mi amore Mexico.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RR34

cheap tequila makes bad things happen
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

who else but rk

for me just liquir makes me feel like shit.
i rather stick to tha green
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

fire raptor

Cheap people make cheap Tequila happen!!!