Ultimate Man Movies?

Started by Krandall, May 04, 2010, 01:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

If you were to come up with a list of say... 3 movies in which you feel EVERY man should see before he dies.. what would be on your list?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

Die Hard has to be one of them for sure!

Peelz

are you dying?

First Blood

Godfather 2.

Scarface

:thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

Apocalypse Now Redux
Full Metal Jacket
Rambo

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on May 04, 2010, 01:07:31 PM
Die Hard has to be one of them for sure!

that too, especially the 3rd one, with samuel jackson.

"did you call me Jesus..like I'm mexican?" "my name is Zeus muthafucka, like Mt. Olympus, Father of Apollo, don't f**k with me or I;'ll shove a lightning bolt up yo a$$!"

love that movie. maybe trade it for godfather 2.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I've been trying to think about my top 3 MUST SEE man movies..

I've come up with this:

1: We Were Soldiers

2: The 13th Warrior

3: Gladiator

Its a close tie for all those. But.. Must sees for sure!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Magz

1. Pride and Prejudice..........
2. Mean Girls (special Collectors edition)
3. Grease

:rofl:
i know i screw everthing up.........

Colorado700R

Only 3... :aaron:

1) Saving Private Ryan
Our World War II heros are quickly departing us, and many still not understand their sacrafices

2) Black Hawk Down
Modern Combat true story that shows how even the most technolgically advanced military can be brought to it's knees by good planning. (Book was required reading in the Marine Corps)

3) Aliens
Proof that even an acid blooded killer alien race can't withstand the wrath of a PMSing Beotch concerned mother!!! :help:

:lol:

Hefe

full metal jacket!
good call Pat!

rappyfreak

Snatch, Sin City and the Godfather 2
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 04, 2010, 02:39:14 PM

1) Saving Private Ryan
Our World War II heros are quickly departing us, and many still not understand their sacrafices

2) Black Hawk Down
Modern Combat true story that shows how even the most technolgically advanced military can be brought to it's knees by good planning. (Book was required reading in the Marine Corps)

3) Aliens
Proof that even an acid blooded killer alien race can't withstand the wrath of a PMSing Beotch concerned mother!!! :help:

private Ryan!! great movie! Surround sound necesssary!

AND: don't be ashamed Mags. you can like whatever movies you want. :)

Magz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on May 04, 2010, 04:04:33 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on May 04, 2010, 02:39:14 PM

1) Saving Private Ryan

2) Black Hawk Down

3) Aliens

private Ryan!! great movie! Surround sound necesssary!

AND: don't be ashamed Mags. you can like whatever movies you want. :)

I was just joking peels..............
I like all the ones previously mentioned . plus True Llies is one of my favorites of all time...........

Peelz

Quote from: rappyfreak on May 04, 2010, 03:57:50 PM
Snatch, Sin City and the Godfather 2

godfather 2 is outstanding, and was on my list, but I traded it for scarface.  :thumbs:

Segkast

Boondock Saints

Mallrats

The Road Warrior (Mad Max)

Oury grips & Yamalube

unclesharty

Quote from: Hefe on May 04, 2010, 03:51:00 PM
full metal jacket!
good call Pat!

:thumbs:

I would like to add:

Rambo
Predator
Falling Down (love that freakin movie!)

If you're not crashin, you're not ridin hard enough!