Anyone here from Calgary or Vancouver?

Started by Ezkymco, May 03, 2010, 12:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezkymco

As the title says.  I'm going to Calgary and then Vancouver next week :nod:  Are there any dealers I should visit while I'm there, I wanna bring back some Raptor goodies at non-uk prices :thumbs:

and If you wanna lend me your Rappy for the month, that's cool too :watchout: :lol:

Ez

Peelz

My advice: Stay indoors!!!  :lol:

I kid my canadian friends.  ;)  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

SprinterX

Been away from the forum for a bit and missed this. I'm from Vancouver and to be honest I don't deal with any of the dealers here. I buy all my stuff from my friends south of the 49th.

Oh, and sorry, you can't use my Raptor.
08 Raptor 700

RE +1 head, X4 cam, TQS 11.5 piston, KDS +3 TB & evac, FCI,
Barkers duals, PC5 with A/T, Dyna Programmable, DL700 tune.
+2 I-Shock arms, Rock axle, reworked shocks, GTT link, +4 oem ext'd swinger
Elka Sys5 Dampner, Fasst Flexx on Rox anti-vibe risers, TT HIDs
Razr2 on HiPers, Skat 21/12/8 8pdl extremes, Sandstar frts
Roll bumper, PA guards/nerfs/skids

Blair

im from Edmonton... i havent had much experience with any of the dealers in Calgary  but if you wanna see a bad ass showroom head over to blackfoot... they are one of the largest dealers in canada.. most of the places around here are going to need to order raptor stuff in for ya though... not many stock that stuff..
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Kamakazi

Another Canadian  :nod: finally we can thin some of that american blood out of here  ???  And dont mind Peels, he was born that way  :lol: 
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

Quote from: kamakazi on May 15, 2010, 03:00:29 AM
Another Canadian  :nod: finally we can thin some of that american blood out of here  ???  And dont mind Peels, he was born that way  :lol: 

Nope, canadians made me this way.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

machelis

I'll be moving to Calgary in August, but I don't think that's gonna help  ???

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on May 15, 2010, 09:04:11 AM

my fault........  sorry :(
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Peelz

Quote from: AJ RAPTOR on May 24, 2010, 03:07:47 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on May 15, 2010, 09:04:11 AM

my fault........  sorry :(

it was mostly kamakazi...but you did your part. ;) :lol:

Spartan

Ezkymco

Got back from Canada yesterday.  Did some shooting, did some fishing, even had the chance to do some duning but I was already booked to go to Vancouver for a week with family.  Had an awesome time, just wish the UK was a little more like it.

Visited a couple of ATV dealers but didn't buy anthing for the Rappy

shrimpy21

Quote from: Ezkymco on May 31, 2010, 01:21:10 PM

Got back from Canada yesterday.  Did some shooting, did some fishing, even had the chance to do some duning but I was already booked to go to Vancouver for a week with family.  Had an awesome time, just wish the UK was a little more like it.

Visited a couple of ATV dealers but didn't buy anthing for the Rappy

Pete your telling me you didnt buy anythink for the raptor,what the F**K

Give us a call sometime and we have to do some pratice wheelies on your farm and arrange a weekend away.Have to be a few weeks time at least as i still have stiches in my hand,as my dog bit me while you was on holiday
2008 SE1 Road legal
Monster duals
Texas intake,K&N,outerware
Pro-Tec Moflow airbox lid
PCIII
KDS evac valve,KDS +3 TB
RJ cam
Bo's P&P updated track head
11:1 CP
GYTR rear skid
GYTR A-arm skids
Pro Armour engine skid
Blingstar victory bumber
Loadsa blingstar covers
Hiper tech 3 carbon wheels
Black Trail-Tech fat bars
Trail Tech dashboard clamp

Ezkymco

not a thing :jaw:

Do you need to borrow a gun for that nutty dog of yours'  :lol:

won't be long till the crops are being cut so we can blast around the farm.

shrimpy21

Quote from: Ezkymco on June 01, 2010, 11:02:37 AM
not a thing :jaw:

Do you need to borrow a gun for that nutty dog of yours'  :lol:

won't be long till the crops are being cut so we can blast around the farm.

The bloody thing done it will at the vets,he dont like it there  :lol: All because the vet insisted on trying to put the muzzle on after he had got it off,i said no as i know what he's like.What made it worse he cost me £290 vet bills  :( I couldnt get rip of the old boy,he's almost 10 now
So did you have a good time in Canada and whats it like riding the dunes?
2008 SE1 Road legal
Monster duals
Texas intake,K&N,outerware
Pro-Tec Moflow airbox lid
PCIII
KDS evac valve,KDS +3 TB
RJ cam
Bo's P&P updated track head
11:1 CP
GYTR rear skid
GYTR A-arm skids
Pro Armour engine skid
Blingstar victory bumber
Loadsa blingstar covers
Hiper tech 3 carbon wheels
Black Trail-Tech fat bars
Trail Tech dashboard clamp

Ezkymco

Nutty expensive dog!

I didn't get to go duning, I was just offered a chance but we we're going to VC so had to turn it down  :cry:

Canada is awesome I wanna move there and go quadding, Kayaking, Climbing, hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, Grizzly bear fighting and everything :thumbs: