Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume V

Started by Flynbyu, June 18, 2008, 10:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 25, 2008, 06:20:01 AM
QuoteDuring the Battle of Little Big Horn, General George Armstrong Custer witnesses a large group of Indians fleeing their village, and decides to press his advantage. The cavalry officer shouts, "We've caught them napping, boys!" Then he splits his force of 210 men into three groups, in order to slaughter as many of the retreating noncombatants as possible. Which is right about the time Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse sweep in and kill the white men. Two days later, Custer's body is found amidst a cluster of 42 other corpses, the general entirely naked except for one boot, one sock, and an arrow stuck in his penis.

Now that is not the way to go. 

Damn that's gotta hurt  :'(

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Colorado700R

Little bit 'o trivia about Custer....

When he died he was actually a Lt Col. not a General.  He was promoted to the rank of general during the Civil war, then reduced back to Lt. Col after the war.  When a military officer retires or dies he is granted the rank and privilages of the highest rank they achieve.  Therefore he is remembered as General Custer, even though he only held that rank for ~3 years.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 25, 2008, 09:24:31 AM

When he died he was actually a Lt Col. not a General.  He was promoted to the rank of general during the Civil war, then reduced back to Lt. Col after the war.  When a military officer retires or dies he is granted the rank and privilages of the highest rank they achieve.  Therefore he is remembered as General Custer, even though he only held that rank for ~3 years.

Great info!

Love the history.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 25, 2008, 09:24:31 AM

So how big was the arrow again?

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Me shoot 'em Custer in his wasatch.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

Colorado700R

Hmm, me pokem' pee-pee, than smoke'm wampuam in tee-pee  :lol:

Colorado700R

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 25, 2008, 09:50:34 AM
Hmm, me pokem' pee-pee, than smoke'm wampuam in tee-pee  :lol:

:rofl:  

just gotta say, I cringed when I read the part about the arrow. :'( For his sake, let's hope the arrow entered his pecker post mortem. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on June 25, 2008, 10:08:07 AM
wow...

Are you guys high?

Some one put something in the raptorsource water or what? :confused:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on June 25, 2008, 10:08:07 AM
wow...

Are you guys high?

Just don't ask what happened to your hukkah  ;)