Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume V

Started by Flynbyu, June 18, 2008, 10:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

dick-84

Colorado700R

Jester2893

Whats up guys?

The guy for my scooter is a no show.  :'(
=[

Colorado700R

HammosDS450X

Someone should Invite Maddog to this Site If he already has not been
you need Parts for your 660 Raptor Message me and We will see what I Can do for you

exentix

Jester2893

=[

Colorado700R

Quote from: HammosDS450X on June 24, 2008, 06:12:32 PM
Someone should Invite Maddog to this Site If he already has not been

He's already a VIP  :thumbs:

Jester2893

I am being totally serious here. My mom and I are looking for ways to make money online. We are looking for wholesale places that want us to sell a product and things like that.

Anyone of any ideas? We found one where we don't get the product the wholesaler ships the product to the person buying it, but it cost 300$ just for the service.

I know there are a lot of get rich qick schemes out there, but we are just looking for something to make a couple hundred a month.
=[

Peelz

Quote from: Jester2893 on June 24, 2008, 06:30:28 PM
I am being totally serious here. My mom and I are looking for ways to make money online. We are looking for wholesale places that want us to sell a product and things like that.

Anyone of any ideas? We found one where we don't get the product the wholesaler ships the product to the person buying it, but it cost 300$ just for the service.

I know there are a lot of get rich qick schemes out there, but we are just looking for something to make a couple hundred a month.

methamphetamines, right preddy? I hear there is a solid market in the midwest. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

haha nobody can be serious on here can they?

Jester2893

I guess not.  :D

Its hard trying to find a job at my age, so I thought If my mother and me could find something to do on the computer making like 2-300 a week on a computer, it would be good.
=[

Colorado700R

Quote from: exentix on June 24, 2008, 07:00:44 PM
haha nobody can be serious on here can they?

I got no good ideas for ya  :(