Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume V

Started by Flynbyu, June 18, 2008, 10:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on June 23, 2008, 09:21:37 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 23, 2008, 09:21:09 AM
So what ktm are you getting kid?

think he already bought the 250.

I'm sure he'll give it a rim job, thats just his style.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Hope your sis get's the rappy. At least you'll be able to tear around on that once in a while too! CAn't wait to see pics of the new ride man. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

who else but rk

yep. the 250xc-f. its not even in the motor tho. its got an adjustable hydraulic clutch, black excell rims, renthal bars ( might need to change for a bigger bend), sick grips, electric start with back up kick, idle adjuster, ncie stock exaust, and some trick suspension.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

socalrappy700

Quote from: who else but rk on June 23, 2008, 09:31:53 AM
yep. the 250xc-f. its not even in the motor tho. its got an adjustable hydraulic clutch, black excell rims, renthal bars ( might need to change for a bigger bend), sick grips, electric start with back up kick, idle adjuster, ncie stock exaust, and some trick suspension.

what year?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

Quote from: Krandall on June 23, 2008, 09:28:27 AM
Hope your sis get's the rappy. At least you'll be able to tear around on that once in a while too! CAn't wait to see pics of the new ride man. :thumbs:
yea my dad realized that he wont get his money worth on the sale and that my sisters graduation is coming up and she been wanting  a bigger quad. its rappy time  :grin_nod:
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

who else but rk

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 23, 2008, 09:33:28 AM
Quote from: who else but rk on June 23, 2008, 09:31:53 AM

what year?
08. my and my dad agreed that if we were buying used it would not be a 4 stroke
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

Mayflies are mating like crazy. Underneath all of the lights at the store, there are THOUSANDS of them. All f the cars under lightpoles are covered!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 23, 2008, 09:38:19 AM
Mayflies are mating like crazy. Underneath all of the lights at the store, there are THOUSANDS of them. All f the cars under lightpoles are covered!

~Brian

Damn.. FUUUUUCK that.... ::) :help:

Don't you guys spray for them or anything?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

We don't spray for them. It usually happens once a year, but not near this bad. There are eggs and sperm all over the cars. We need a good rain.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 23, 2008, 09:58:52 AM
We don't spray for them. WIt usually happens once a year, but not near this bad. There are eggs and sperm all over the cars. We need a good rain.

~Brian

You said sperm.  hahaha.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

So who's the sperm cleaner of the dealership Brian.........................................
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

who else but rk

:rofl:
" brain here are some paper towels"
" nahh il just use my tounge- just liek how i showed u last night"
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

Quote from: preddy08 on June 23, 2008, 10:04:41 AM
So who's the sperm cleaner of the dealership Brian.........................................

That would not be me.

We have a crew that washes lot cars on Fridays, so we will have to depend on rain to do the job until then.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: who else but rk on June 23, 2008, 10:06:57 AM
:rofl:
" brain here are some paper towels"
" nahh il just use my tounge- just liek how i showed u last night"

You of all people should know paper products stick to your junk.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum