Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume V

Started by Flynbyu, June 18, 2008, 10:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Still workin' too  :'(

Psst.....Sand, I'll give you $5 to go kick dick in the junk.   

:lol:

exentix

now colorado, that wouldnt be very nice... just cas dick hit him with a baseball bat and made him cry like a school girl, that doesnt give him any excuse to kick him in the pills  :lol:

Sand84

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 20, 2008, 08:54:03 PM
Still workin' too  :'(

Psst.....Sand, I'll give you $5 to go kick dick in the junk.   

:lol:

I would take u up on that but he didnt have any parts so he went home..   He's prolly out drinking :'(
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Sand84

Quote from: exentix on June 20, 2008, 09:14:51 PM
now colorado, that wouldnt be very nice... just cas dick hit him with a baseball bat and made him cry like a school girl, that doesnt give him any excuse to kick him in the pills  :lol:

I see dick brainwashed u to :lol:

Custom Carbon Creations

exentix

haha well lets hear your side of the story then

RR34

wait. so do you and dick work and  live together?
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Colorado700R

I would of offered the same deal to dick, but we all know he'd have to go through Sand to get the money via paypal anyway  :lol:

:owned:

kyledvor61

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 20, 2008, 09:36:02 PM

I would of offered the same deal to dick, but we all know he'd have to go through Sand to get the money via paypal anyway  :lol:

:owned:

:rofl: :rofl:

Jester2893

Anyone wanna check out my HDMI splitter topic?  :D Also does anyone know a good set of wire covers that can be painted and are cheap? I am redoing my hole tv set up, and I am hanging my tv on the wall, and need something to cover the wires going down the wall.

I can't wait till my tv is hung and my desk is built, it will save me a lot of room, and just be easier, so I can have my laptop and do my homework on the same desk.
=[

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Jester2893

Quote from: who else but rk on June 20, 2008, 09:43:46 PM
cool beans

:grin_nod: Its pathetic when the only thing in my life to get excited about is rearranging my tv stuff lol.

=[

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Sand84

Custom Carbon Creations

kyledvor61

dick-84