Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume V

Started by Flynbyu, June 18, 2008, 10:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 20, 2008, 07:36:14 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 06:40:33 AM
Socal checkin in.

Wheres my mornin whores at?

Its friday and a nice day, they might of taken the day off.  I know I'm outta here at noon.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 07:37:27 AM
Socal checkin in.

Its friday and a nice day, they might of taken the day off.  I know I'm outta here at noon.

I'm givin blood today so that should waist some time. That and I will be a cheap date tonight. I always like to have a few beers after I give blood, only take one or two. :puke: :puke: :puke:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 20, 2008, 07:41:54 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 07:37:27 AM
Socal checkin in.

I'm givin blood today so that should waist some time. That and I will be a cheap date tonight. I always like to have a few beers after I give blood, only take one or two. :puke: :puke: :puke:

I haven't done that in awhile.  I guess I should.  Its nice now that I can give blood, I couldn't do that for a few years after my fun run.  My liver needed time to "clean up".
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Krandall

Congress adopts the Great Seal of the United States. Although several people on the were Masons, the Masonic institutions themselves deny that the Seal is Masonic; therefore, any resemblance is purely coincidental. Of course.

Yeah...  coincidental...... ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on June 20, 2008, 08:00:32 AM
Congress adopts the Great Seal of the United States. Although several people on the were Masons, the Masonic institutions themselves deny that the Seal is Masonic; therefore, any resemblance is purely coincidental. Of course.

I've been interviewing for the Freemasons since I got back to chicago.  Most of my family has been freemasons and I knew I wanted to be once I moved back here.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Excuse me for living under a rock, but what is a Freemason? I know I have herd it before, but just not ringing a bell.

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 20, 2008, 08:08:20 AM
Excuse me for living under a rock, but what is a Freemason? I know I have herd it before, but just not ringing a bell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

They also based the movie National treasure off the Freemasons.  But that wasn't really "facts" in that movie.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 08:11:36 AM

They also based the movie National treasure off the Freemasons.  But that wasn't really "facts" in that movie.

Not 100% accurate that's for sure.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 08:04:24 AM

I've been interviewing for the Freemasons since I got back to chicago.  Most of my family has been freemasons and I knew I wanted to be once I moved back here.

Nice! I'd love to be a freemason. Not really quite yet though. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 20, 2008, 08:19:40 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 08:11:36 AM

Not 100% accurate that's for sure.

~Brian

Yup, that was some of the first questions I asked.  But there was some truth there but that amount is for everyone to find out on their own.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on June 20, 2008, 08:28:40 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 08:04:24 AM

Nice! I'd love to be a freemason. Not really quite yet though. :thumbs:

I'm happy I'm doing it now and not before.  I think when you get married it will be a good time.  They were telling me a few stories about how they help their own.  One guy was robbed when he was out of town with his family.  They took EVERYTHING.  The house was bare.  So the masons brought over appliances, furniture, and new clothes to help them get by.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: