Socal news.

Started by socalrappy700, April 13, 2010, 12:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

First, Jenee' is knocked up again, I know...crazy.  Even the pill can't stop my boys.  Going to be crazy with 3 under 3.

Second, with our trip out here we have decided that this is really home.  Its been hard for Jenee' and I made a promise to take her home.  Soon as I get work out here we're heading this way.   So no need to sell my quad....in fact time to built it up.   :lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Sand84

Congrats on the Knock up :thumbs: :rofl:   You still gonna make the silver lake rally ???
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Peelz

atta boy E! not surprised you would wanna move.  ;) WOnder if that will happen to us... :lol:

Congrats on the baby news!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

Quote from: Sand84 on April 13, 2010, 02:15:52 AM
You still gonna make the silver lake rally ???

good question

Krandall

peelz.... for your sake.. don't move out there... you're to slow.

:lol:

And congrats on the 3rd kid E! That's exciting news. When you moving?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NaturalRaptor

Congrats E!     Power swimmers   :boat:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Mad Dog

Congrats on the baby, and glad to hear you've found your path.  Best of luck!

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on April 13, 2010, 09:18:44 AM

exsqueeze me? baking powder? I am from there douchewaffle. Quit licking the windows and pay attention. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on April 13, 2010, 10:08:59 AM

exsqueeze me? baking powder? I am from there douchewaffle. Quit licking the windows and pay attention. :lol:

I KNOW that wiener breath... I'm saying from a quad perspective. slooowwwwwwww

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on April 13, 2010, 10:16:17 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on April 13, 2010, 10:08:59 AM

I KNOW that wiener breath... I'm saying from a quad perspective. slooowwwwwwww

I have but two things to say to you:

:bird:

Colorado700R

Quote from: socalrappy700 on April 13, 2010, 12:32:16 AM
First, Jenee' is knocked up again, I know...crazy.  Even the pill can't stop my boys.  Going to be crazy with 3 under 3.

Second, with our trip out here we have decided that this is really home.  Its been hard for Jenee' and I made a promise to take her home.  Soon as I get work out here we're heading this way.   So no need to sell my quad....in fact time to built it up.   :lol:

1st off...Congrats!!... and welcome to my world :lol:  A houseful of kids is stressful and bliss at the same time.

2nd, I think you'll be happier back in Cali, good luck in whatever you choose.  I know you'll succeed.

3rd.  Let me know if I can help you out in anyway on the build  :batman:

Aaron

Lady4Fiddy

Congrats on the Baby! :clap:

And best of luck to you getting back out to Cali to make a home for your family.  :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Let us know when you want help packing. Would be good to hit up Lou's one last time before you guys ship out :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Hefe

socalrappy700

Thanks RS family!  We are starting to get excited.

As far as the move and rally goes, I plan to be there for the rally if I'm still in the midwest.  I've been looking for jobs in both places and so far nothing has popped up out west so it could take some time.  I did have an interview last week for a place in Chicago that went really well.  If I get that job I plan to take it till I find something out here in cali.  For Jenee' as long as there is a promise to go home she's ok with staying there till I land something in SoCal.

Just sucks because there are things about both places that I like, I'll truly miss the silver lake trips with all the guys.  But as the rule goes...Happy wife, happy life.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum