For peels.. the grammar ninja

Started by Hefe, March 24, 2010, 12:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

I passed...then went back to looking at boobs.

Lady4Fiddy

Peels is losing his ninja skillz... so many typo's from him anymore it makes me feel like the world is coming to an end... what will we do without a grammar ninja... you think we will get dumber?

Do work son!  ;)
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Spartan

Well I guess when you get older things start to fail more..

Peelz

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on March 25, 2010, 09:36:34 PM
Peels is losing his ninja skillz... so many typo's from him anymore it makes me feel like the world is coming to an end... what will we do without a grammar ninja... you think we will get dumber?

Do work son!  ;)

one more time:

typos are not grammar errors. I will rarely make a grammar error. But I type shit wrong all the time :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Segkast

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 26, 2010, 11:14:50 AM
typos are not grammar errors. I will rarely make a grammar error. But I type shit wrong all the time :lol:

Except when starting sentences with a conjunction, like 'But' :thumbs:

Sorry, couldn't help it :rofl: Though I will give you a pass, as this is rule is starting to become obsolete it seems. One of those arbitrary grammar rules that really doesn't have a specific purpose...

Oury grips & Yamalube

devious700rSE

07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

exentix

the first one was the hardest one for me.

i read the thinger no problem

Peelz

Quote from: SegKast on June 11, 2010, 01:32:45 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 26, 2010, 11:14:50 AM

Except when starting sentences with a conjunction, like 'But' :thumbs:

Sorry, couldn't help it :rofl: Though I will give you a pass, as this is rule is starting to become obsolete it seems. One of those arbitrary grammar rules that really doesn't have a specific purpose...

I missed this :lol: DOuche! My only real problem with grammar is using words out of context, (they're-their-there; your-you're, two, too, to... etc.) and not using punctuation at all.  I can't stand that. HArd for me to even read :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I HATE when people make up words and think they know what their talking about..

Real word: Authentication

Made up word: Authentification

Almost everyone in my dept uses that word :help: :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan