Dinner Time!

Started by preddy08, March 21, 2010, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefe

Quote from: Mad Dog on March 22, 2010, 10:09:04 AM
I like big juicy balls, especially in fishnets.
ERMAHGERD!!!

like this guy?

Krandall

Made home made smoked sausage this weekend w/ my grand parents. We had about 70 sausages hanging in the smokehouse for about 14 hours 8)  :nod:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Hefe, how did you get Aaron to hold still for the photo?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

that was at the adult film show in Vegas..
I thought of Preddy the moment I saw this dude, I think I even texted it to Randy from the show!

preddy08

Why in the hell are you thinking of me at the Adult Shows ???

You were wishing me sweet cheek were in the pink fishnets huh?
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Hefe

this is why!

Jealous now bitch?

Hefe

for those who don't know..
the Sapphire club is Preddy's Favorite place

Hefe

Peelz

wtf. is that an insult?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

I had every intention of being a dick, just lost ambition to do it

preddy08

Any who, back at the subject at hand :rofl:

Eat your hear out bitches! Pulls apart with your fingers. Total cook time was just shy of 11 hrs  8)

Lady4Fiddy

I hate you Shawn... that looks yummy!

Great job and enjoy it dick :rofl:

We are gonna have to make you do some cooking at the rally's... anyone else agree?  And Roy doesn't have a vote because he will vote for himself LOL!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on March 22, 2010, 10:36:11 AM
Made home made smoked sausage this weekend w/ my grand parents. We had about 70 sausages hanging in the smokehouse for about 14 hours 8)  :nod:

You like that nice thick smoke ring Randi. You seem to like to do some grilling/smoking. I could not be more happy with my first whack at it :8)

On a side, side, side note:

Daddy would you like some sausages :rofl:  <<Tom Green :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on March 23, 2010, 08:47:18 AM
Quote from: Krandall on March 22, 2010, 10:36:11 AM

You like that nice thick smoke ring Randi. You seem to like to do some grilling/smoking. I could not be more happy with my first whack at it :8)

On a side, side, side note:

Daddy would you like some sausages :rofl:  <<Tom Green :rofl:

:lol:

my bum is on the rail my bum is on the rail.  :lol: That guy WAS hilarious hilarious when he first came on.

Canadians.   :rolleyes:  :lol:

Krandall

My bum is on the cheese my bum is on the cheese.. if I get lucky I'll get a disease... My bum is on the sweeeedish... sweeeedish.

Grilling is one of my favorite things to do. I'm bummed we live on the 3rd floor of the apt so I don't get to do it as much as I'd like.

I wish I had my camera when we were doing the smoking.. Next time..  (probably won't be until the fall) But when I take the sausage out of the freezer I'll take a pic.

I'm not really "up to date" w/ my grilling/smoking terminology.. what do you mean by the smoke ring?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once