How do you carry Oregon ATV cards while riding?

Started by Headrope, March 20, 2010, 11:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headrope

Anyone have any clever ideas for carrying those Oregon ATV license/card things? I'm headed to Coos Bay for the week and don't usually carry anything on my person when I ride.

... yes, I've seen the weather report. Yes, I am that crazy.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

desdak4

I know here in ND we have to be registered and insured. If I am riding in the riding area nobody cares if it is left at the camper. If I am running the ditches and what not, I put it in my sock inside my boots.

Jay
'07 Raptor 700 SE / Monster Duals / PC III / FUEL ATV Intake / AC Pro Pegs / Pro Armor Bumper / Pro Armor Grab Bar / G-Force Spacers / G-Force Hubs / 36 Tooth / T-9 BAJAs w/GNCCs / Flexx Bars / Dr. D Reverse Lever / Full Skids / Pro Armor Kill / Kennys CrankCase Valve and more to come I am sure

Spartan

Put it in the tool compartment or wear a camelback with storage pockets.

Krandall

Or if you end up getting a chest protector. Put it inside a bag and duct tape it to the inside of the protector. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Quote from: Krandall on March 22, 2010, 07:47:07 AM
Or if you end up getting a chest protector. Put it inside a bag and duct tape it to the inside of the protector. :)

Nice idea, my buddy does sort of the same thing.

Headrope

Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Blair

i have taken all of my information and put it in a ziploc bag and duct tapped it to the bottom side of my seat.

up here we need to carry our drivers licence's proof of insurance, and registration... i have taken photocopies of all of that and put it in the bag... saves for a $300 fine if i do get pulled over.  and the nice thing about photo copies is that i am not overly worried about them getting wrecked if i find some water..
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Krandall

Luckily we don't need to carry insurance or anything really, as long as our registration sticker is on the licenseplate (or quad in my case)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Blair on March 22, 2010, 08:50:39 PM
i have taken all of my information and put it in a ziploc bag and duct tapped it to the bottom side of my seat.

up here we need to carry our drivers licence's proof of insurance, and registration... i have taken photocopies of all of that and put it in the bag... saves for a $300 fine if i do get pulled over.  and the nice thing about photo copies is that i am not overly worried about them getting wrecked if i find some water..

your lucky in NS. the new law says we have to carry all that stuff PLUS written permisson of the land owner of ANY land you are going to ride on im sorry not gonna happen with me i would havei to cary another 35 sheets of paper just to get to the main trail then any ones lae that trai goes over i need the permission of them land owners aswell lol might as well just go up the f'n road :mad:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.