D-7/JVR Dyno sheets.....

Started by Joker's Vault, March 20, 2010, 10:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker's Vault

Just installed a kit on a 2006 Rappy 700...

Stuff done to the bike......

NOTHING......BONE STOCK....even with the stock injector! In fact if you look close you will see the threshold of the stock injector and where it runs out of fuel....it was ran at 12PSI to show the max on our stock kit....We back our kits down to 10PSI....

Would like to thank Beau from Rocket Factory for the use of the dyno.....

Kevin
JVR
Specializing in Raptor 700's, Rhino's, Teryx and High end Sand Cars. Custom Paint, Custom Builds, Engine Builds, Suspensions, Custom Joker's VAULT in frame drag pipes , Turbo's SLC Quad Custom swingarms, Billet accessories. Stock to Sexy.......Mild to wiLd! 801-394-0611

Gunz

Do you have an A/F graph? The second and third chart, I see has different HP and TQ numbers, what was the difference in setting between the 2?  If this is the numbers on the 12psi, whats the numbers on the 10psi? I'll take the extra 1.5tq over the 2.5hp. Great job Kev. :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Joker's Vault

Run #1 was at 10PSI where as #2,3 was at 12PSI.....we have the AF numbers but want to keep those close at hand....we wanted to show the threshold on the stock injector only with these graphs....we still think a dyno is a tool....but it put up the numbers we knew it would...

Kevin
JVR
Specializing in Raptor 700's, Rhino's, Teryx and High end Sand Cars. Custom Paint, Custom Builds, Engine Builds, Suspensions, Custom Joker's VAULT in frame drag pipes , Turbo's SLC Quad Custom swingarms, Billet accessories. Stock to Sexy.......Mild to wiLd! 801-394-0611

Gunz

So your saying we could expect some higher numbers with the WRX injector? Does the GNCC turbo kit put out the exact same numbers or similar numbers?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Joker's Vault

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on March 20, 2010, 11:36:58 PM
So your saying we could expect some higher numbers with the WRX injector? Does the GNCC turbo kit put out the exact same numbers or similar numbers?
Numbers will be the same dune kit vs. Trail kit as they are the same kit just snorkle intake and rear exit exhauset...YES we get bigger numbers with our STG II, Bob and I both feel this STG I kit was what we wanted to do...I brought STG II into the mix just because some of my clients wanted that little something extra...

STG II has a new crank/rod. piston, cylinder, studs, opened up TB, Hand ported head (to our specs.) and a different injector, BOV etc...at 12PSI would chime in at 110+

We still maintain the stock motor parts will not last long with those numbers being ran constant...

Kevin

Gunz

I would seriously like to know what a turbo on my current build would do... I'm already past the 80 mark. Kev I have a 6mil stroker, 106 bore, 12:5.1 piston, 54tb,and a +2valved Barker head...... What do you think? Have you done any 804's yet?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Joker's Vault

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on March 21, 2010, 11:22:56 AM
I would seriously like to know what a turbo on my current build would do... I'm already past the 80 mark. Kev I have a 6mil stroker, 106 bore, 12:5.1 piston, 54tb,and a +2valved Barker head...... What do you think? Have you done any 804's yet?

At 14-16PSI....I think it would scare the shit out of ya  :nana:....Like I said...making the power with a turbo is easy....keeping it together at super high HP would be another issue....You have some good stuff to work with for sure....

Kevin

Colorado700R

Don't let me get one on my bike first mike......a man can only take so many asswhoopins !

:rofl:

Troy

Krandall

Dang Kev.. That is IN-SANELY Impressive!!!!! hard to believe that it's BONE Stock.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Alkire193

Im doing it! You all need to hop on the forced induction bandwagon  :thumbs: :thumbs:

Krandall

I'll wait to see how yours does. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Alkire is gonna has Flexx Armstrong arms :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on March 30, 2010, 09:11:36 AM
Alkire is gonna has Flexx Armstrong arms :lol:

:lol: better get him velcro gloves and grips. :lol:

Aaron has some velcro gloves I'm sure.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Troy

Shouldn't be tough to hit the 150 mark with a built bigger engine, they've been hitting that mark for a while now in the racing turbo setups, reliability probably sucks ass big time though.  The key is what horsepower can be hit and still be pretty reliable?