Need Help Stickering Up My TTR125

Started by BLU700R, March 05, 2010, 01:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLU700R

Just got a little TTR125... I already started putting stickers on it and was wondering if anyone out there had stickers they would mail to mee to cover this thing...That would be sweet... The plastics are not so hot and was just gonna cover it with stickers.. So for those of you that can help or do help thanks alot ~Josh~ PM me for address...
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(

Peelz

I can make you stickers of anything you want. Bumper sticker style. Not die cut. got an idea lemme know.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BLU700R

Ha Ha thanks a shit ton... Also I was just looking mostly for like the unused parts stickers for the pitbike that everyone had doubles of.... Thats awesome though.. as far as what it says i guess suprise me... LMFAO one should say SuPrizeButtSecs LMFAO
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

BLU700R

Peels come to think about it i have a sweet sticker design made and was wondering if you could do it maybe... We have a stunt group and together made a design... its more of a circle though is that possible? will PM you the pic if possible...

Peelz

I can print just about anything, just won't be die cut like the rs stickers,. will be on a white sheet like a bumper sticker. I will do what I can, but might be a bit, work is pretty crazy right now blu-boy.

I printed suck it trebek stickers once for the rally, and yamaha logo stickers. Still holding up on my truck ok. THey just don't like being scraped, the toner rubs off. But okay for heat and water.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BLU700R

Sweet... Didnt know if you got my email or not?

BLU700R

Did you get my email peels??? The one with the sticker design....

Peelz

Quote from: BLU700R on March 08, 2010, 07:01:24 PM
Did you get my email peels??? The one with the sticker design....

yessirreee blu. Ur mah boy blu! just no free time at work. soon sugar britches

BLU700R

Ha Ha Ok cum cake... you know i love it when you talk dirty to me.... LOL no hurry was just wondering if by some way i messed up sending the email.. Once again... Thanks alot!

Peelz

Did you give me your address? Pm, and I will send them when they are done.  :thumbs: Hope to get to them today.

BLU700R

Did you get my address peels? Was just wondering if maybe im doing something wrong.. Im not very computer smart...

Peelz

Quote from: BLU700R on March 20, 2010, 08:21:35 PM
Did you get my address peels? Was just wondering if maybe im doing something wrong.. Im not very computer smart...

yep, got it. Having a problem with hotmail. Copied your image and made it a pdf 20 times, and still it is coming out all white. I will get it, just have some other stuff to do.

BLU700R

Ok no prob man... Just dont know if i do things right when it comes to computers... lol im not the smartest with sending pics and stuff....

Spartan

Images are the easiest thing to send....

Hefe