Got my first speeding ticket today.

Started by shookie, March 03, 2010, 08:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shookie

So my dad got a new 2010 camaro and he let me take it for a ride. 20 min later i got a 120 in a 55 ticket. fine of $232. Any one have any ideas how long i might be lossing my license for? :'(
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Peelz

90 days. 6 months maybe. Iowa Trooper? that explains it :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

11Raptor

Damn here in Texas they probably would have taken you in cuffs for that one.  What did dad have to say?

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

Gunz

My friend just got popped in December for a 105/65... lost his for 6 months... was also his first ticket ever. Oklahoma

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

disco

Too bad it wasn't a Toyota, you could have gotten away with it.

You could try telling the judge that it will never happen again because your dad will never let you drive it ever again. 
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Busby

Damn well atleast you got to have one blast in it. My dad won't let me anywhere near his BMW 840ci but then that probably because i went flying past him doing 130mph in his old ford one day  :rofl:

Hope you don't get hammered to hard over the lead foot.
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

shookie

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 03, 2010, 09:53:38 PM
90 days. 6 months maybe. Iowa Trooper? that explains it :lol:
No it was a  motor vehical enforcement guy. He didnt even try to chase me. But he had the hole county of cops looking for me.. :nod:.
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs

shookie

Thanks every one. Dad was like guess you shouldnt have gotten caught :rolleyes:. I will try to find some pics when i get home.
2008 Raptor 700r SE

Magz

sorry about the ticket man..........i know the feeling.
what kind of camaro did your dad get? SS i'm guessing.
they are nice.

shookie

Oh yes ;) he loves it. to bad it likes to cause trouble.
2008 Raptor 700r SE

Magz

check this one out........ :thumbs:   Rappy in the garage.

funyun

Hefe

just get a lawyer
their job is to fix that shit...
shell out the money