Hello and Fuel Atv/monsters Map?

Started by desdak4, June 16, 2008, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desdak4

Let me start this by saying hey and you guys have a nice site getting fired up here. It took me a long time to get over here do to vacation. But, I am happy to be here.

Second,
Does anyone out there have a map for the the FUEL ATV Intake and Monsters yet? I have the intake and pipes but need a map.

Thanks,
Jay
'07 Raptor 700 SE / Monster Duals / PC III / FUEL ATV Intake / AC Pro Pegs / Pro Armor Bumper / Pro Armor Grab Bar / G-Force Spacers / G-Force Hubs / 36 Tooth / T-9 BAJAs w/GNCCs / Flexx Bars / Dr. D Reverse Lever / Full Skids / Pro Armor Kill / Kennys CrankCase Valve and more to come I am sure

J-HILT

go on powercommander.com or fuelmotousa and look at their maps..Krandall also has a site..Hit that man up :thumbs:
**Racers Edge**
** Wild Ones Racing**
CNC Head
14:1 Cp Piston
X-4 Cam
+2TB *Kennys*
PCIII
Dynatek Ignition
LTE Dual Exhaust
Can't give away all my tricks

desdak4

Yeah, I have looked at them. the Fuel ATV Intake is pretty new so I guess there aren't many maps out there. I just don't have a dyno in my state and Fuel ATV hasn't gotten back to me on maps so I thought I would take a shot. I know he has sold a bunch and they can't all be big builds.

Jay
'07 Raptor 700 SE / Monster Duals / PC III / FUEL ATV Intake / AC Pro Pegs / Pro Armor Bumper / Pro Armor Grab Bar / G-Force Spacers / G-Force Hubs / 36 Tooth / T-9 BAJAs w/GNCCs / Flexx Bars / Dr. D Reverse Lever / Full Skids / Pro Armor Kill / Kennys CrankCase Valve and more to come I am sure

Krandall

Yeah, I know I don't have any of that intake. anything I'd have you'd end up running a bit lean, You may want to try taking one with simiilar mods and then just increasing fuel across the whole map range by 3-4%

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

desdak4

That's what I am thinking too. I have never tried messing with the PCIII like that but I guess it can't be to awfull hard.

Jay

Krandall

Quote from: desdak4 on June 18, 2008, 08:54:55 AM
That's what I am thinking too. I have never tried messing with the PCIII like that but I guess it can't be to awfull hard.

Jay

Naw, it's not bad. As long as you have the PCIII software, just open up the map you want to modify. do a CTRL+A to select all. And hit page up. Each time you hit page up, you increase the fuel percentage by 1% with whatever is selected.

May not want to modify the 0% throttle position though (idle)

That would be the only one I think I'd leave.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on June 18, 2008, 08:59:07 AM
Quote from: desdak4 on June 18, 2008, 08:54:55 AM

Jay

Naw, it's not bad. As long as you have the PCIII software, just open up the map you want to modify. do a CTRL+A to select all. And hit page up. Each time you hit page up, you increase the fuel percentage by 1% with whatever is selected.

May not want to modify the 0% throttle position though (idle)

That would be the only one I think I'd leave.

Thats how I did it.  Worked great. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

desdak4

When you say the PCIII software, are you talking about what came with it and is loaded on my laptop or do I have to ahve a disc or something?

If you select all how do you keep from upping the 0%?

Man I wish I had a dyno closer than 450 miles :'(

Jay

Krandall

Quote from: desdak4 on June 18, 2008, 09:24:39 AM
When you say the PCIII software, are you talking about what came with it and is loaded on my laptop or do I have to ahve a disc or something?

If you select all how do you keep from upping the 0%?

Man I wish I had a dyno closer than 450 miles :'(

Jay

Yup the software on your laptop. If you don't want the 0% you can use your mouse. Left click and hold, Highlight everything but the 0% colum. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

desdak4

I was thinking that would work.

So, you just highlight the entire page(white background) except the 0% and hit page up for 1% at a time? Will my current map be there to stick back in if this fails to work and I have to put the Trinity back on to ride?

Jay

Krandall

I would make a copy of the fuel map file first to create a back up.. Then you're all good to go.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

desdak4

I have the map on my desktop also so I am thinking if I hook up to the PCIII on the bike I will only be messing with the loaded map and the one on my desktop should stay unchanged. Right?

Jay

Krandall

It's been a while since I've used the software, but I believe that's correct, as long as you don't use the software to manually open the one that is on your desktop you should be good. May be worth creating a backup on a flash drive for that "just in case"  :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

desdak4

Good idea, thanks again. i will let you guys know what happens. Maybe I will get lucky and Fuel ATV will get back to me with some maps or something to.

Jay

desdak4

So, I took a look at the map and noticed it has zeros accross the board untill 1500 RPM. So, do I start uping the fuel at 1500 or do everything except the 0%.

I also have nothing at the highest two ranges and I would guess to leave that alone right?

Thanks,
Jay