Dyno Time coming soon

Started by MO RAPTOR 700, February 25, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO RAPTOR 700

Talked to the guy thats going to dyno my 4 wheeler today and we are looking at the 2nd weekend in March.  :clap: Also hoping for at least a 60 deg. day. I do have a question for you guys what is the stock rod lenght?      Thanks
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

NaturalRaptor

Hey Tony good luck.  I know the stock stroke is 84mm and the stock bore is 102mm which makes the stock rappy 686mm.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Krandall

Good luck man!!!!!!

Forgive me for asking. What kind of mods  though?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Look in his signature........................

hansenperformance

Quote from: MO RAPTOR 700 on February 25, 2010, 04:46:14 PM
Talked to the guy thats going to dyno my 4 wheeler today and we are looking at the 2nd weekend in March.  :clap: Also hoping for at least a 60 deg. day. I do have a question for you guys what is the stock rod lenght?      Thanks

700 raptor rod length 135mm

fireman5166

are you having Jayson at trf do the dyno?  If so please let me know the numbers u make because I am getting ready to do the same mods. thanks  :thumbs:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

MO RAPTOR 700

Quote from: fireman5166 on February 26, 2010, 01:21:08 AM
are you having Jayson at trf do the dyno?  If so please let me know the numbers u make because I am getting ready to do the same mods. thanks  :thumbs:

No, I found a guy here in Missouri about 50 miles from home.  :thumbs:
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

MO RAPTOR 700

Quote from: hansenperformance on February 25, 2010, 10:40:15 PM
Quote from: MO RAPTOR 700 on February 25, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

700 raptor rod length 135mm

Thanks
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Gunz

AAAAAAAAND all this because he went to a rally..... CRIIIIPES!!!! I'm thinking we need to meet up in Chadwick and see what that beast is made of.... :clap:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Quote from: Spartan727 on February 25, 2010, 09:45:37 PM

Signatures blocked. To many huge pics. More ninja @ work like this. 8) :ninja:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

MO RAPTOR 700

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 26, 2010, 07:55:10 AM
AAAAAAAAND all this because he went to a rally..... CRIIIIPES!!!! I'm thinking we need to meet up in Chadwick and see what that beast is made of.... :clap:

Come on over. Still not convenced Chadwick is go place to ride but might try. I here its really rough.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

MO RAPTOR 700

Quote from: Spartan727 on February 25, 2010, 09:45:37 PM

Signatures blocked. To many huge pics. More ninja @ work like this. 8) :ninja:
[/quote]

Krandall here you go,
Barker Duals, PCV, TRF Intake, 11:5.1 piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head, Dyna-Tek Progammable Ign, +3 TB
few others goodies that the just of it.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Gunz

Quote from: MO RAPTOR 700 on February 26, 2010, 09:49:30 AM

Come on over. Still not convenced Chadwick is go place to ride but might try. I here its really rough.

Where to then? Lets do this....and we are going to need to see a copy of the dyno for confirmation.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

geoman

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 26, 2010, 06:32:08 PM
Quote from: MO RAPTOR 700 on February 26, 2010, 09:49:30 AM

Where to then? Lets do this....and we are going to need to see a copy of the dyno for confirmation.

Chadwich is really rough, it's mostly slow technical riding with very little open areas. The is a place called D Day Adventure park that is about 15 miles or so south of Joplin, they are having a trail jam the 1st weekend in April with ATV drags, an ATV rodeo, and other events. It's $20 per ATV to get into the park for the entire weekend and the events are free to participate in. http://www.ddayadventurepark.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9&Itemid=12
2008 Raptor 700SEII

06 Outlander 800 Max XT