my creative juices were flowing lately.....

Started by Kamakazi, February 19, 2010, 02:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Dem Canadian juices are a little more creative than mine :(

I just got done doing some shelfs too, not to mention the floor :woot: Not to mention the sweet sweet chair I through together.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

quit talking about your "juices" before Kwandall has coronary.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Kamakazi

nice preddy  :clap:  i spy with my little eye a hotrod crank box  :thumbs:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: kamakazi on February 20, 2010, 08:35:06 PM
nice preddy  :clap:  i spy with my little eye a hotrod crank box  :thumbs:

crank comes in boxes now? I better upgrade my shipping procedures.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Kamakazi

did some more work, put up pegboard, built a lumber shelf, scrap lumber box and hung up some pretty sweet posters

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

Shelves rock. You should put these pics in the man cave thread (other vids/pics section)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Busby

www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

Kamakazi