ordered my LED's (pics added)

Started by Peelz, February 15, 2010, 06:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Found a place where they just sell strands not kits. G0t 3 sets of these for $10 each. 8 pods each strand, 2 blue led's per pod. They even provide a wiring diagram. THis is my V-day present from the Mrs.

superbrightleds.com thre are a ton of other light bars as well. Seem pretty cheap.

here is my set. should be cool. 9 feet of LED should do it. :lol: $30. $2 extra for blue..to get those on a kit you would be paying over $50. even has a chart of hpw bright each color is.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2Fals.htm
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Off Topic? ???

On topic in Off topic  = ban.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

That's what I was thinking... I felt weird reading this post, it was unnerving. :ban:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

where do you two lovebirds suppose I should put it?  hmm? hmm? hmm? :confused:

we have no general quad subheading. KTHXBAI :kiss:

we have all of these:  700/660/yfz/mini/350/other quad and even a useless trucks thread for heaven's sake.... this is an "other" because it fits in all of demz.  ;)

if you no likey, den movey.... :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

Id say mods, or general discussion under "what did you do to your raptor today v2" But I am anxious to see what you got none the less

Peelz

Quote from: Alkire193 on February 15, 2010, 11:07:51 AM
Id say mods, or general discussion under "what did you do to your raptor today v2" But I am anxious to see what you got none the less

Yeah yeah yeah :lol: put em on this weekend....

you can see what I bought, just cherck the link, tells you all about it. I will be wiring into my tail lights. Not suire about a switch though. May want them on all the time :lol:

I will get a pic up.  :thumbs:

Peelz

Not totally mounted and wired yet. Gotta get a switch, some more wire ties and two sided tape.

All I have to say is...

DAYUM!!! deez little beyotches is bright! $30 plain old set vs a $70 kit.... this kills it. My whole quad will be glowing. Got some under the grill even. Both sides all the way back to the joint at the subframe. You could make a decent one with only two strands. $20! Hell, buy two and stick them on your whip. THat is what I will be doing.  :thumbs:

Pics tomorrow night.

Link again.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2Fals.htm

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 19, 2010, 11:25:22 PM
:pics:

Mike hits the nail on the head. What a cliffhanger thread this is.

Peelz

I got your cliffhanger right here :bird:  :lol:

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 20, 2010, 06:13:52 AM
:ban:

on my way to the hardware store for the parts I need. Pics forthcoming.

dicks :lol:

Alkire193

Drop the banhammer on this guy, I got blue balls all up and down this thread

Krandall

Cripes!!!! PICS PEELZ PICS!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on February 20, 2010, 11:45:26 AM
Cripes!!!! PICS PEELZ PICS!

cripes quit typing so loud!!!!

friggin primadonnas... here are your precious pics. Quite sexy if i do say so myself.