Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Hefe

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on March 19, 2010, 01:36:46 PM
I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like boyz!!!

yep same thing  :lol:

supposed to friggin snow here this weekend :mad:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Yesterday 75 degrees and awesomeness everywhere. Today 29 windchill 19 with FUCKING SNOW!!!!!!

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

same view here.  :( right down to the trampoline with a net.  :lol: just built it last week.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

We ended up getting about 8" of snow. Finally it's over. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 60, so we'll see whats up. :help:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

disco

Went to work Saturday morning, it was probably in the 70's.  Woke up in Texarkana on the way back and it was snowing!  What the...?  Didn't Winter end yesterday or something?  Get home and it's in the upper 30's. 
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Krandall

Hmm, woke up and it was 30 outside... was 45 all day.. no snow :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on March 21, 2010, 08:16:10 AM
We ended up getting about 8" of snow. Finally it's over. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 60, so we'll see whats up. :help:

my dad sent me pictures of 7 inches of snow in Bentonville AR

Peelz

Hefe

Peelz

the ground WAS getting dry, but needs alot more sun.

Hefe

yea.. my back yard has water standing