What kind of hours do you fellas work?

Started by Gunz, February 10, 2010, 06:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Was just wondering. I usually leave the house around 8-9ish and don't get back till 7-8ish, M-F. That's about the best I can give ya. I'm running a mobile service right, because of winter and lack of HAIL. Whenever I have the shop open, my hours are 9am-6pm m-f and 10ish am to maybe 1pm on Saturdays.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

The area I am in charge of works 7-3. But I changed my hours to 9-5 because I end up being there til 7 somedays. Printing industry is all about "last minute"  I can kinda come and go as I please because I actually care about the work I do. This sort of pisses most of those around me off...but I offer to let them answer the phone, and figure out how to run every new piece of equipment with no training. And they drop it.  :thumbs:

we also operate 12 hour shifts along side the 8 hour. They run around the clock.

Our area has pretty much zero regulations on OT. My 8 hour shift is on the third straight week of work. Not stopping til the 20th.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

tonto13

11pm to 7am. And very little sleep on my off time. And sometimes the overtime is mandatory.
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Krandall

8:00am - 4:45pm.
Pretty flexible on hours. As long as we put in our time we're good.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

yfm700lover

06 raptor meny mods!

it not how fast you can go its how fast you get going!

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

preddy08

As long as I get my 8 hrs in I'm good. I dont take a lunch, so 8:30-4:30. Sometime that can change ALOT, depending on deadlines. Last week I was in the office at 6 and did'nt leave til 5:30. No breaks, no lunch.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

AJ RAPTOR

spring to winter  hours very from 8-20 hour days then once the ground is frozen I get the winters off sometimes
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

redrocker

5:00am to 3:30 4 days a week
Friday  off I love it

Krandall

Quote from: preddy08 on February 10, 2010, 08:17:12 AM
As long as I get my 8 hrs in I'm good. I dont take a lunch, so 8:30-4:30. Sometime that can change ALOT, depending on deadlines. Last week I was in the office at 6 and did'nt leave til 5:30. No breaks, no lunch.

Isn't that against the law? If you work over 7.5 hours required to take a lunch ???

thought it was a federal law, maybe it's state.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on February 10, 2010, 08:31:44 AM

Isn't that against the law? If you work over 7.5 hours required to take a lunch ???

Its not required, I just do it. In my business everyone bussy and doing their own thing. Too bussy to baby sit. Most days I just reheat left overs and take it back to my desk.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Magz

mon---thurs.
6--3ish

summer hrs
6---6
everyday.
july--oct.

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on February 10, 2010, 08:31:44 AM

state.

break every 4 hours and unpaid lunch if you work over 8. They have to give you only 8hours advance notice on OT. That is about it.... and....There are a bunch of loopholes.

My state has very little worker protection. Even less for our county.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Diggs59

Since Friday afternoon at 12 'oclock (Ferbruary  5th) until right this moment I've worked exactly 3 hours........ :thumbs:

BRAD

Usually 32-40hrs a weeks.  The days depend on the schedule.  And from 2-11pm
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires