metal polish... mothers, autosol or other?

Started by AJ RAPTOR, February 09, 2010, 10:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ RAPTOR

what one do you use and or like for different jobs?

post them up

I am a big autosol fan I have gone as far as a head to head with myself and a old friend and with his mothers this was the out come after just 10mins of work with each.

MOTHERS

AUTOSOL
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Krandall

Depends on the kind of metal. Cast Aluminum you can't use just plain ol' mag polish.

I'm a huge mothers mag/aluminum polish fan on my coronet. cleans rust spots very good. 0000 Steel wool, dip it in the polish and go to town. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Krandall on February 09, 2010, 10:14:45 AM
Depends on the kind of metal. Cast Aluminum you can't use just plain ol' mag polish.

I'm a huge mothers mag/aluminum polish fan on my coronet. cleans rust spots very good. 0000 Steel wool, dip it in the polish and go to town. :)

my friend bought the mothers polish lol i told him can can use anything he wants and ill just use the autosol lol.
yeah we used steel wool on the trim for our boat works great but with autosol no steel wool was ever need go right over the rust with it on a clean cotton rag the rust was gone after
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

dabigbratj

i like to use adams polishes for everything and i really like there metal polish works great. used to use the mothers polish but the adams just out shines it as well as the rest of there products do compared to anything out on the market.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-68-adams-metal-polish.aspx
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

XC_Raptor700R

I use Busch's. It's mainly for aluminum but I've had great results on stainless also. It's the easiest and best stuff I've ever used.
2006 XC Raptor 700R, Greg's ATV suspension, rear link, Houser +.5" MGC a-arms, anti-vibe stem, flag, Pro Taper bars, full HMF, PCIII, 21/20 RazrII's on DWT Ultimate's

www.gregsatv.com

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar