nerd out wit' yo' c**K out!

Started by Peelz, February 02, 2010, 01:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

so besides quads, wondering what subject or hobby do you guys "nerd out" on. What makes you forget that nobody else really cares what you are talking about, and keep running your mouth about it regardless. Where your opinion becomes fact in your own mind. :lol:

For me:

1. Printing Industry (obvious)

2. English Soccer

3. Grammar

4. Baby Names (subheading of poor grammar, name must sound good)

5.The tv show LOST... which is back on tonight!!!!!!!

6. 80's and 90's vehicles.

7. Harley vs. Rice Burner

8. Metallica

9. Guitar playing

10. Dialects

be honest, so we can discuss and ridicule each others' answers.

kthnxbai  :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

You sir are a homo...

because of number 5.

k,thx,bye.

Here'd be my top subjects.

1: Computers (duh)

2: FPS games for PCs

3: Old cars (classic)

4: The Office (TV Show)

5: Anything from Discovery or History Channel.

6: RaptorSource.. I find myself talking to friends about you guys quite often, sometimes I feel like a loser :lol:

7: Geeky Toys. Check out www.thinkgeek.com  and check out their office warfare section :lol:

that's about all I can think about currently.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Magz

Quote from: Krandall on February 02, 2010, 01:57:53 PM
You sir are a homo...

because of number 1-10.

k,thx,bye.

Peelz

LOL at the Raptorsource phenomon Randy!

ALways start telling a story...then have to adjust because normal people don't laugh at our humor :lol:

HOMO!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

I like Photography, I like to organize EVERYTHING, I like to research state laws, I dream of going to the planetarium at least once more in my life, I completely nerd out on home work currently have a 3.6 GPA, and gardening and decorating our house. 
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Colorado700R

1: Work stuff :batman:
2: history TV shows/books
3: military TV shows/books
4. Classic cars
5. Racing...soap box derby-F1  don't matter, I'll watch
6. RS, RF, MR, NMR, QW, DR

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Raptoracer24

1) Chicks
2) Modern Warfare 2
3) Family guy
4) Hotter chicks
5) Diesel trucks & muscle cars
6) NASCAR and all kinds of racing..
:thumbs:
Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

russ-russ

Guns (not gunz  :P)
Diesel trucks
MW2 - don't know how many times I've gone off to people who couldn't care less about how cool the story line is or how realistic/accurate the weapons look.
Anything sci-fi
Computers up to a certain point and depends on audience
Work stuff, but I try to keep that in check

preddy08

1 quads
2 forums
3 guns
4 computers\gaming
5 building misc chit
6 poor grammER
7 drinking with my buddys
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Gunz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 02, 2010, 01:46:21 PM
so besides quads, wondering what subject or hobby do you guys "nerd out" on. What makes you forget that nobody else really cares what you are talking about, and keep running your mouth about it regardless. Where your opinion becomes fact in your own mind. :lol:

For me:

1. Printing Industry (obvious)

2. English Soccer

3. Grammar

4. Baby Names (subheading of poor grammar, name must sound good)

5.The tv show LOST... which is back on tonight!!!!!!!

6. 80's and 90's vehicles.

7. Harley vs. Rice Burner

8. Metallica

9. Guitar playing

10. Dialects

be honest, so we can discuss and ridicule each others' answers.

kthnxbai  :lol:

I just realized Peels and I have zero in common besides our sweet sweet seII's. Crackheadz are weird. :confused:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

phucker

quads
forums
alcohol
hot rods
womens bodies
pwning randi on mw1
BBFL!!!

UncleBeaner

in this order

1 guns- refinishing and repairing them
2 beer- coors, coors light pretty much anything minus natty light, the beast and the like
3 hot rods- chopin them up and makin money
4 off road rig builds - half assing them then selling them
5 food- i love to cook new things
6 manders lol
:beans:

Peelz

I just realized Peels and I have zero in common besides our sweet sweet seII's. Crackheadz are weird. :confused:

:( yeppers Mike. We are very different people...   albeit with good taste in quads. :lol:  Remember? "why are you so quiet Peels? thought you'd be like me...all tattooed and loud and shit...WTF gives bro? you never shut up on the forum" :lol:

by the way, this thread is "what besides quads makes you nerd out and talk to strangers like they give a shit, not "hat is most important to you?" :lol:
if that were the case...

1. Wife and children, family
2. Our well being (work, health, $ etc.)
3. friends (atv forum dweebz included)
4. Quads.
5. Scotch Whiskey lol

are we all really that different..... aside from hobbies?

sorry... it is close to 2 am, and Iv'e been throwing up, and it made me think of you bitches :rofl:

Oh forgot one Nerd topic. I have a bizarre obsessional half assed fear of natural disasters sometimes. Used to be tornadoes, til I read every book ever written on weather. Now I am over analytical and I drive people nuts. :lol: Also, currently still reading up on Yellowstone's caldera. :Not sure why, not really anything I can do about the entire midwest going kablooie in a matter of hours :lol: :help:

It is for this reason, I keep my gun. I don't go shoot it for fun any more. I may need it to drive off people like you from stealin' mah foodz. Back off suckas.

K-done, time to throw up again. :wave: