Eye for an Eye ...anybody?

Started by Gunz, January 30, 2010, 03:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funyun

Kamakazi

Here in Saskatchewan we have a bit of a "native" problem, but usually they seem to just stay away.  Well one night my friends kid brother and one of his friends were walking along side the road during july 1st during the night and stopped to look at 2 wave runners.  They were talking openly about the wave runners and there was a guy that all of a sudden came out of nowhere and started yelling and screaming at his friend that two 13 year old kids were gonna steal his waverunners.  All of his friends came and beat the living shit out of two 13 year olds.  We are talking 10 grown men here, and they were put in the hospital for a few days, and the cops couldnt do shit cuz there were no witnesses.  Well this didnt sit well with my frien Mikey and I so one evening during a cabaret 4 of us walked to the indians shiny new corvette and rolled the f^cker into the ditch.  Now You may say that Corvettes are suppose to be light but this fugger was friggin heavy and especially so low to the ground, so we all ran away.  Lol the next day a tow truck is called to flip the car back on its wheels and they hook up the cable and start pulling it up on its wheels, and when it was 2/3 the way up my friend (the tow truck operator) "acidentally" hit the release lever and the car went back over and really f^cked up his nice hard top.  Found out afterwards from the police that the car was stolen and that they were members of some gang called the Indian Posse.  Some of the guys were on parol and went back to jail  ;)  So ya i guess im an eye for an eye kinda guy.  8)
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

wtf is a cabaret?

is that candian for gay bar?

:lol:

Watched the simpsons last night Kama. The whole thing was canadian jokes. Hilarious.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dragonz

Well it's a dog eat dog
Eat cat too
The French eat frog
And I eat you
Businessman, when you make a deal
Do you know who you can trust?
Do you sign your life away?
Do you write your name in dust?

CHORUS:
Hey, hey, hey
Every dog has his day
It's a dog eat dog
Dog eat dog

Dog eat dog
Read the news
Someone win
Someone lose
Up's above and down's below
And limbo's inbetween
Up you win, down you lose
It's anybody's game

CHORUS

And it's a eye for eye
Tooth for tooth
It's a lie
That's the truth
See a blind man on the street
Looking for something free
Hear the kind man ask his friends
Hey, what's in it for me?

CHORUS

2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

NaturalRaptor

Would it be wrong to bring some poison oak to work and rub it all over a co-workers keyboard and mouse?   ???

Someone I work with need to be taught a lesson.  :mad:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Krandall

:rofl:

oh my word.

or if they bring in their own lunch rub it all over their sandwich.. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on April 21, 2010, 02:28:22 PM
:rofl:

oh my word.

or if they bring in their own lunch rub it all over their sandwich.. :lol:

whatever happened to just rubbing your junk on the sammich? :lol:

Hefe

I usually just pound off in their food...

no big deal

Alkire193

I love being late to these threads.

Thats great Mike! Fook that guy.  :thumbs:

Im never parking near you ok?

Hefe

Gunz

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on April 21, 2010, 02:07:49 PM
Would it be wrong to bring some poison oak to work and rub it all over a co-workers keyboard and mouse?   ???

Someone I work with need to be taught a lesson.  :mad:

Ex-lax is a mutha fucker in someones drink when they aren't looking.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

MO RAPTOR 700

Mike I just saw this to and that was freakin great. I'm anal about my shit too, special anybody around my 66 Nova, I hope I dont catch some mofo doing any damage to mine either or I might have to do want you done.  :thumbs:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

MO RAPTOR 700

Ex-lax is a mutha fucker in someones drink when they aren't looking.
[/quote]

Ex-lax is a good thing too. Years ago when I worked at a car dealership one of the car salesman was drinking that slim-fas stuff. I was a white power and he would mix it there at work and drink it. Well my friend and I got the bright to get some ex-lax capsules and we broke open the whole box of capsules and mixed it in with his slim-fas. Well we all know car salesmen are full of shit anyway but let me tell you he shit his guts out and he never did know why. That day we notice him making a b-line to the shitter so we just go and lock the door. He nearly shit his pants that time before he got the door open. Then another time we saw him coming again so we let him go into the shitter and we fired off a bottle rocket in there under the door and a pack of about 50 firecracks. ERMAHGERD that was some funny shit as he was in there screaming and shitting and when he did come out it looked like the cheech and chong movie of them drive down the road in the van. Oh the good ole days. I did put a bottle rocket in my buddies cigeratte once and that was funny as hell also. He lite it up and saw fuse burning the side of the cig and then threw it down and then he was coming after me.  :lol:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates