Eye for an Eye ...anybody?

Started by Gunz, January 30, 2010, 03:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalRaptor

An eye for and eye! Noice!           And you did not discharge your firearm, I'm impressed that you stayed cool!  :clap:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

cough, cough.......Meythelethel keytone on tires works awesome...cough...cough

so I've heard ;)

Diggs59

Quote from: Colorado700R on February 01, 2010, 03:18:26 PM
cough, cough.......Meythelethel keytone on tires works awesome...cough...cough

so I've heard ;)

Good 'ol MEK! I can get it to ya....Just ask. :lol:

russ-russ

May I ask what MEK on tires does?  I used to use MEK at work for cleaning stuff all the time, not so much these days.

I think me and Erich must have some genetics in common, I'm the same way.  I never really blow a gasket, but when someone finally lights that fuse, lookout.

Colorado700R

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

russ-russ

Colorado700R

russ-russ

Quote from: Colorado700R on February 01, 2010, 08:15:09 PM
minutes
All kinds of shenanigans come to mind with that little kernel of knowledge.

disco

yeah, like mek in the fuel tank for starters.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

dragonz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 30, 2010, 03:16:35 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna step right out and say it... I'm "that" guy. Took the wife and boy out to sled earlier. We get to the spot that eeeeverybody goes to and it's kind packed. Well I pull up on the hill between 2 vehicles and the one vehicle on my side has a guy getting something out of the passenger side. I wait to pull up so he has all the room he needs for whatever, you know what I'm talking about, the being courtesy thing. So he gets whatever and shuts his door, turns to me and with kind of a shitty face, you know the one where it looks like he hasn't had a good dick in his fucking mouth for a month. Anyhow, I just kinda brush it off as whatever. After he walks off I pull up, we grab the sleds and go do our thing. Wasn't 20 minutes before I barrel roll down the side of the hill and mess my fatbody up. So I give it a few more minutes and let the woman and kiddo have a couple more passes. So we get back to the truck, load up, and I notice my mirror has been moved. I'm like what the FERK. Now grant it, I am pretty anal when it comes to my vehicles... I don't pay hard earned money so some other dickhead can FERK it up. So I get out and look, HOLY FERK!!! there is a nice big dent and plenty of red expedition paint on the fender. So me being the logical guy I am, politely walks back to the rear of my Denali, opens the hatch, and grabs my drill with just what happens to be a metal step drill bit on it already. I shut the hatch, walk right back up to the side of his Expedition and drill a 1/2' hole into the side of his quarter panel, riiiiight above the gas tank. Oh and I wasn't being shy about it either. Happy sled day mutha fucka!!

Sooo yeah, I am definitely one of those eye for an eye guys. I can tell when people are just having one of those days and shit happens vs when people deliberately FERK your shit up because they have self issues. No I'm sorry that crap doesn't fly with me...

Wow I feel better.
But did you get the gas tank?
I mean a nice round hole in the fender is one thing, but no gas to drive home! PRICELESS
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

UncleBeaner

should have round house kicked him and shot his toes off
:beans:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar