Lets see those man caves!

Started by preddy08, January 20, 2010, 08:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Now that the house is done and settled in for the most part, I just wanted to share the best part. 1300 sq ft 4 car garage. TV is soon to come as soon as the weather gets nicer. :clap:

Let's see where you guys do your best work  :thumbs:

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

A: They're in the basement

B: I've never seen that before in my life!

Yes its heated for the most part. It faces South, and its well insulated. I have a space heater in there too. So its good to go unless its 0 degrees outside.

Does anyone have any of those quad magazine posters with the girls on them? I would really like to try to gather as many as possible, but dont know how to go about it. None on Ebay :(

Krandall

All mine are hanging in my garage. :)

I think your best bet is checking on forums to see if anyone has them left.. that arent' stuck together. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

funyun

I can take them all out of my quad magazines and mail them too you if you want.

preddy08

Quote from: funyun on January 21, 2010, 10:17:55 AM
I can take them all out of my quad magazines and mail them too you if you want.

ERMAHGERD I'd be forever in debt!! Just let me know shipping and I'd cover it plus some.

Peelz

my bro has all his quad mags laying around. I'll have a look.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 21, 2010, 10:22:37 AM
my bro has all his quad mags laying around. I'll have a look.

Schweet!! I wanted to subscribe, but I was moving soon and did'nt want to go through the whole change of address thing :lol:

Let me know fellers!

MPTonyT

Quad Magazine is no more. They have shut down shop. Those that had subscriptions (like myself) are being sent Transworld Motocross instead....  ??? SUX but whatayagonnado?

Krandall

They have sweet posters in Transworld Motocross though!!!

:nana:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

MPTonyT

Here's my attached two car.....

preddy08

Thats not too bad of a setup Tony! I'm digging the lineup you got there. Is that a welder I spy?

I am digging the motorcycle lift for the hamper :rofl:

Gunz

Quote from: preddy08 on January 21, 2010, 08:20:31 AM

Does anyone have any of those quad magazine posters with the girls on them? I would really like to try to gather as many as possible, but dont know how to go about it. None on Ebay :(

The 8yr old has them hanging in hiiiiis room. :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Raptoracer24

Quote from: preddy08 on January 21, 2010, 08:20:31 AM

I have like 10, but no can do sir. I like staring at them.  :thumbs:
Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

MPTonyT

Quote from: preddy08 on January 21, 2010, 08:47:01 PM
Thats not too bad of a setup Tony! I'm digging the lineup you got there. Is that a welder I spy?

I am digging the motorcycle lift for the hamper :rofl:

Thanks,

Yes its just a little Chicago Electric mig welder setup for Argon cO2. It does the trick but it by no means a good welder. Yeah my ATV lift gets used by the wife since its close to her corner.... just like her washer and dryer quickly becomes a workbench cause its to close to my others....

I normally have my yamaha banners and Stinger banners hung up but they are down as im getting ready to paint soon