Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Thank You KB  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Ironhorse

• Street Cred: 0
Thank You KB
« on: January 20, 2010, 09:30:15 AM »
I ordered some stuff from Kenneth and there were some complications with the order, some stock issues, some performance issues with the products. Kenneth walked through the order with me, called his suppliers, discussed the best approach with me, modified the order and shipped it out to me very quickly. His expertise and customer service are beyond compare.

Just wanted to say thank you and you have me as a customer for good. I look foward to working with you as I continue to mod my Raptor. :clap:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
Re: Thank You KB
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »
very cool! :clap:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 10:25:49 AM »
Kenneth is the man.

he just needs to get some fookin t-shirts. :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Kenneth

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 6
  • 270-774-1982
    • KB Motorsports
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 08:30:04 AM »
I ordered some stuff from Kenneth and there were some complications with the order, some stock issues, some performance issues with the products. Kenneth walked through the order with me, called his suppliers, discussed the best approach with me, modified the order and shipped it out to me very quickly. His expertise and customer service are beyond compare.

Just wanted to say thank you and you have me as a customer for good. I look foward to working with you as I continue to mod my Raptor. :clap:

Thanks! I'm sorry for the complications! I'm glad we was able to work out everything! Thanks for remaining so patient! I really enjoyed working with you.
Our New Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/KBMotorsports2005
Store Hours
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
270-774-1982
Sales@kbmotorsportsonline.com