computer games

Started by Kamakazi, January 13, 2010, 03:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

Hey guys since i have an absolute ton of time on my hands ive been looking for things to do, and ive been out of the PC games for a while and i do love a good RPG, has anybody played a good RPF lately?  i was thinking about DIVINITY II, any thoughts or suggestions?
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Out Back Welding

Im a die hard guild wars pvper, but i have been playing Aion, im awaiting GW2.

Kamakazi

i try to stay away from online play as it can be very addicting, and with me not having a job and getting addicted to a videogame could be absolutely disasterous, but thanks for the suggestion :)
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

Never got into RPF's... Die hard FPS gamer here. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

never really cared for FPS games. Halo was cool, just not my thing. I like the 3rd person type. I did play wolfenstein 3d alooot waaaaaaaaayyyy back in the day. I remember opening a door, and inside was a swastika and a nazi dog. :lol:  Seriously would freak me out :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 14, 2010, 12:50:42 PM
I remember opening a door, and inside was a swastika and a nazi dog. :lol:  Seriously would freak me out :lol:

It really was just Randi and his cat  :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on January 14, 2010, 01:11:47 PM
I remember opening a door, and inside was a swastika and a nazi dog. :lol:  Seriously would freak me out :lol:

I really was just Randi and his cat  :rofl:

:rofl: meow....
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: preddy08 on January 14, 2010, 01:11:47 PM
I remember opening a door, and inside was a swastika and a nazi dog. :lol:  Seriously would freak me out :lol:

It really was just Randi and his cat  :rofl:

Your confused Shawn.

Randy doesn't have a cat.....

we just call him a pussy allot.

:lol:

funyun

Quote from: dpe_ele on January 13, 2010, 08:06:50 PM
Im a die hard guild wars pvper, but i have been playing Aion, im awaiting GW2.

I quit wow and heard about aion but looking at videos it just looks like a really bad chinese imitation Wow.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

lol, thanks for the help  ??? at least i think it was help  :lol:  Mental note, stay away from Randy and his cat

Colorado700R

Quote from: kamakazi on January 15, 2010, 02:14:22 PM
lol, thanks for the help  ??? at least i think it was help  :lol:  Mental note, stay away from Randy and his cat

I heard it scratches and smells like yeast ???