NIntendo WII

Started by Peelz, December 31, 2009, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on March 10, 2010, 10:53:42 AM
wtf... you say oh, seg, your time zone sucks,, then I say.. I'll be on earlier..

and then you slap me.

what gives

sorry ma just asked last night if we all wanted to get together tonight. Talk about vaca itinerary and stuff.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Segkast

My timezone kicks ass, not my fault you old farts go to bed just about the time I start drinkin :)
Oury grips & Yamalube

NaturalRaptor

I am game this evening. Anyone else ??? Time ???
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

Quote from: SegKast on March 10, 2010, 05:10:33 PM
My timezone kicks ass, not my fault you old farts go to bed just about the time I start drinkin :)

I don't go to bed at 9am ???

Segkast

Quote from: Colorado700R on March 10, 2010, 05:44:04 PM
Quote from: SegKast on March 10, 2010, 05:10:33 PM

I don't go to bed at 9am ???

Touche ... LMFAO
Oury grips & Yamalube

Hefe

Spartan

Did Tony ever get connected with you guys?

Peelz

Quote from: Spartan727 on March 13, 2010, 07:45:43 AM

we stopped playing. :lol: west people stay up too late :lol: We only play the wii if the kids are playing too. And they aren't staying up til 11 to play mariokart :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Segkast

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 15, 2010, 08:56:53 AM
Quote from: Spartan727 on March 13, 2010, 07:45:43 AM

we stopped playing. :lol: west people stay up too late :lol: We only play the wii if the kids are playing too. And they aren't staying up til 11 to play mariokart :lol:

Damn, someone has their priorities messed up :lol:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Hefe

one time was enough for me to realize i needz some practice!

Peelz

someday we shall play again.

Peelz

This could go in the kids say the damndest things thread too. Every time I get a text now, Colin says "do your raptor buddies wanna play mariokart daddy?"  :lol: :lol:

Krandall

well freakin set it up peelz.. CRIPES!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

anybody idle tonight and wanna throw some turtle shells....bring it! :kiss:

Colorado700R

I'm your huckleberry