NIntendo WII

Started by Peelz, December 31, 2009, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

you fuggers up for a whoopin this evening?

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 25, 2010, 03:33:17 PM
you fuggers up for a whoopin this evening?

doubtful but will look for you suckas if we do.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I may be hangin out w/ an old high school friend this eve. If not. I may be on.

I just don't get into the racing as much.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

played last night, I am not good!

Colorado700R

Quote from: Hefe on January 28, 2010, 12:17:04 PM
played last night, I am not good!

No biggy, Ethan and I had fun anyway.  Waiting for you to round corners so we could blast you with turtle shells is always entertaining. :lol:

Hefe

the only maps I had even seen was the cow one, and the one before that

Lady4Fiddy

I'm not so good either... rainbow road puts me into seizures... it's like re-living the 70's, but I was born in the 80's  :confused:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Hefe

I was alive in the 70's, it wasn't that bad

Peelz

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on January 28, 2010, 03:55:33 PM
I'm not so good either... rainbow road puts me into seizures... it's like re-living the 70's, but I was born in the 80's  :confused:

rainbow road is the $hit!  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Segkast

I have trouble with any map my bitch ass can fall off of. Somehow, whenever I play online those are like the only maps I seem to get. FML :(

:rofl:
Oury grips & Yamalube

preddy08

Quote from: SegKast on January 29, 2010, 11:55:18 AM
I have trouble with any map my bitch ass can fall off of. Somehow, whenever I play online those are like the only maps I seem to get. FML :(

:rofl:

Rainbow road has about cause me to launch my controller through the wall. I HATE THAT F'IN course!

I'd hate to see my blood pressure after that game  :mad:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

Funny that peels has no trouble on RR.  Years of psychodelic tripping can really pay off I guess ???

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 29, 2010, 01:44:30 PM
Funny that peels has no trouble on RR.  Years of psychodelic tripping can really pay off I guess ???

Lol

peels' mariokart prep:

LSD....lots of it :lol:

Colorado700R

Peels and I are throwing down in 10 minutes.....tata bitcholas!!!

Peelz

dammit, won only 1 out of 3!!!  :(

THe rest were the kids, which you evil bastards killed. :lol:

THanks again Dasler nerdz, the boys always look forward to racing against "daddy's raptor buddies"
Aidan asked me while playing: "why can't we meet Aaron's son, we could play video games all the time?" me: "well they are in COlorado"
"well just take me to the dunes with you daddy."  :clap:

:thumbs: