Tatoos? Any of you guys/gals have em?

Started by Krandall, December 29, 2009, 10:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Just wondering if any of you peeps are inked up, and if so, what/where?

The wife and I are going in to get one Thursday. (my first, her 2nd)

We are getting the infinity symbol on our wrists, meant to have it done a while ago, its our anniversary gift to each other. Pretty pumped/excited to get it. already looking @ my 2nd one and don't even have the first done!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Hefe

ohh, they are addicting

once you get one, the desire will be overwhelming to get a 2nd one

my advise, just keep it somewhere it can be covered easily (future jobs and such)

attached:
this one was a coverup of an old crappy one
it was perfectly sized and the color is awesome
the guy that did it entered it in a "best cover up" category and placed 2nd or 3rd.. can't remember
the "S" stands for Spencer (son's name)
and not for "Super Hefe", like you may think

Krandall

holy large pic batman. :lol:

that looks awesome!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

preddy08

I've got some tribal chit on my back, which I left some of it open for kids names and such.

I think I've got a pic somewhere. Took two hours in the chair.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Nope never will. THere is nothing that I need to put on my skin that I can't just tell somebody. That I can guarantee will still be worth saying when I am 70 years old. Yeah boring guy. I almost did once when I was younger. My sister has her whole arm done and it looks dumb. Pretty artwork and well done ...but dumb.

The only thing that I know I will still care about down the line is my family. I could have my kid's names on me...but I prefer using the cash and the time in the tattoo chair to take them to do something fun. Pet peeve to see kid's names on people anyways, because most of the guys who do that, have nothing to do with their kids post insemination. But "I care about my kids cuz I gotz their name on me" :rolleyes:

How about: "I hate Randy" In calligraphy :lol: I could go for that! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on December 29, 2009, 11:24:26 AM
Nope never will. THere is nothing that I need to put on my skin that I can't just tell somebody. That I can guarantee will still be worth saying when I am 70 years old. Yeah boring guy. I almost did once when I was younger. My sister has her whole arm done and it looks dumb. Pretty artwork and well done ...but dumb.

The only thing that I know I will still care about down the line is my family. I could have my kid's names on me...but I prefer using the cash and the time in the tattoo chair to take them to do something fun. Pet peeve to see kid's names on people anyways, because most of the guys who do that, have nothing to do with their kids post insemination. But "I care about my kids cuz I gotz their name on me" :rolleyes:

How about: "I hate Randy" In calligraphy :lol: I could go for that! :lol:

how about i get a "Maguilar496" tatoo
and you get a "f*ucked me" tatoo.
:rofl:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

funyun

I have one on my balls it says lick these

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Magz

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Hefe

robkd

I have two pretty big ones and the one on my right arm is the start of a sleeve