Merry Christmas and Thanks

Started by MO RAPTOR 700, December 24, 2009, 05:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO RAPTOR 700

Well just like to say Merry Christmas to all. Also like to say thanks to everyone for answering my questions throughout the year and helping out through my recent rebuild. I'm sure I will have many more questions and I will try to offer any advice that I can give. Also like to give a special Merry Christmas to all the Raptor Rally friends that I made at Little Sahara, OK. you guys ROCK and look forward to riding with you guys again.

Also have a Happy New Year to everybody and of course be safe.

Thanks Everyone  Tony J. (MO RAPTOR 700) new spaced out user name!!!  :thumbs:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Krandall

:thumbs: Back atcha bro!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

phucker

i would like to wish a merry christmas to everyone also, well except for pootie, this year he has caused my hair, well whats left of it to turn grey. thanks butthole

jstev

Merry Christmas.  Hope to ride with you again.

Krandall

Quote from: phucker on December 24, 2009, 07:02:06 AM
i would like to wish a merry christmas to everyone also, well except for pootie, this year he has caused my hair, well whats left of it to turn grey. thanks butthole

him AND funyun :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 24, 2009, 07:15:43 AM
Quote from: phucker on December 24, 2009, 07:02:06 AM

him AND funyun :help:

lmoao at you guys. the O meaning old. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

same here
great meeting all of you guys

funyun

NaturalRaptor

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you and your familys, you'all are great friends!  8)
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Busby

Merry Christmas Guys Sorry I have not been around much I have been trying to get things started so I can get married and move to the states. Hope all of you are doing well & have a great time over christmas.

www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

Firemann32

Warren

merry christmas everyone. have a great and safe day.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Spider/Paleface513

Hope everyone has a great Xmas or whatever holiday you celabrate. Hope it's a great holiday season for all even the haters(joking) hope the haters have a merry Xmas to.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

nikita

Peelz

Quote from: Busby on December 24, 2009, 02:37:09 PM
Merry Christmas Guys Sorry I have not been around much I have been trying to get things started so I can get married and move to the states. Hope all of you are doing well & have a great time over christmas.

busby! merry xmas man! Moving here? nice. Guess you will have to learn to spell colour right now  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"