How do you feel this very minute?

Started by Gunz, December 08, 2009, 08:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

Awww lol mommy didn't make u a sammich?

Jk :lol:

Feelin pretty pissed right now... Got fired last night, by my DAD!

Lady4Fiddy

You got fired by your Dad! Dude that sucks! What happened?
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Wife SAID she was gonna get lunch meat... DID She... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no concern for her husband who is starving....

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

He gave me a 20 to get drinks cas he was hot so I did and used the rest for gas and he shifted the hell out cas I don't get paid till Fridays... But I I didn't use it I wouldn't have had enough gas to get to the job. So that all got blown out of proportion and he pretty much told me I'm disrespectful and don't listen to a word he says.I was like OK WTF just happened lol... And now I gotta get a real job bit at least I'll have money andbi won't have to be around him :thumbs:

Lady4Fiddy

Sorry to hear man, but at least now you can venture out on your own and be independent from the parental units.

Life is about to start sucking... good luck!  :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on June 04, 2010, 11:41:55 AM
Sorry to hear man, but at least now you can venture out on your own and be independent from the parental units.

and not in the good way!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on June 04, 2010, 11:48:50 AM

and not in the good way!

:( it ain't all that bad.

You can always just be like Krandall, and whore yourself out to get through college. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Quote from: Krandall on June 04, 2010, 11:48:50 AM

and not in the good way!
i honestly dont think its gonna be that bad... everybody talked so bad about going into high school too and it was scary, but its nothing. now the same thing is going on when its time to get into the real world, so i guess im not that worried cas ive heard it all before. im kinda excited to have a job and actually make some money, more than what i have now anyway. the i start college next semester and hopefully get a life lol  :lol:

Spartan

Get a life? Unpossible, you are on RS...

Segkast

Quitting working for my Dad was one of the best things I ever did. Sounds like he treated you like an employee, not his son. That's a GOOD thing, and you'll be a better man because of it. No worries Brother ! Well, once you get another job anyway... :lol:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

Pretty damned good! 3 weeks off of work starts today, a trip to cali, and dunes in my future.  :nana:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

Quote from: Krandall on June 04, 2010, 10:30:21 AM
Wife SAID she was gonna get lunch meat... DID She... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you are kinda chubby for a starving kid

Krandall

Quote from: Hefe on June 07, 2010, 09:12:25 AM
Quote from: Krandall on June 04, 2010, 10:30:21 AM

you are kinda chubby for a starving kid

aww sob.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Hefe

I pictured you saying that in a "Cartman" voice

Spartan

Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Bad kitty, my pot pie....