How do you feel this very minute?

Started by Gunz, December 08, 2009, 08:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Segkast

Ready to go home. Really ready. Today been draggin like a motherfucker...
Oury grips & Yamalube

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Krandall on June 15, 2010, 08:01:06 AM
Quote from: Spartan727 on June 15, 2010, 07:57:38 AM
I'm feeling very fucking annoyed... :blah:

Uh Oh, anger sharks swimming?

It wasn't me this time... at least I don't think it was?  ???

:lol:

Cheer up Pat!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Spartan

Nope, tired of all the :blah: in the CB earlier...

dragonz

fire lit worms fed for the night, all is good with the world
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Mad Dog

Awesome, cuz I'm not at work and Izzo is staying :)

Spartan

Well just woke up so really freaking tired but I got some shit to do today....about to spend a lot of money shipping stuff again :mad:

Krandall

Feelin good. A bit tired. Windshield is FINALLY getting replaced in the scion today from the rock I hit last month.

woot!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Damn rocks...I got a few chips in mine from highway driving behind truckers but nothing too major yet and you can't see them from inside.

Segkast

My neck hurts. Crashed my bike (Bicycle- been riding to work recently) on Monday. Crashed isn't the right word.... I ate shit on Monday :rofl: Been years since I was on a bike, and this goddamn bush took me out like a motherfucker ! I feel you now Pat :lol:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Krandall

:rofl:

Did it jump right out in front of you?

And seg... From now on. you are required to wear a helmet cam. so we can all laugh at with you.

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Quote from: SegKast on June 16, 2010, 11:19:27 AM
My neck hurts. Crashed my bike (Bicycle- been riding to work recently) on Monday. Crashed isn't the right word.... I ate shit on Monday :rofl: Been years since I was on a bike, and this goddamn bush took me out like a motherfucker ! I feel you now Pat :lol:

:bird: Damnit don't be stealing my moves! :cry:

Segkast

:lol: It was epic too, ridin on the sidewalk, ALMOST (like 50ft) home, and these damn holly bushes FULLY jumped out at me (Randy). They were cut angled out at the top so they gradually come over the sidewalk the higher they get - Yeah, I didn't notice that and the right side of my handlebar totally clipped the bush, which turned my tires, which immediately made me eat shit.

LOL Right in front of a couple other dudes on in their spandex biker gear :rofl: 3 bikes, two guys in spandex, me in my jeans/TQS hoodie - and I'M the one who ended up looking like a jackass :run: Go figure :lol:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Spartan

Other way around for me...I wipe out in full MX gear and get laughed at by guys in jeans and t-shirts :lol:

Segkast

At least you can say 'See ? THAT'S why I'm in full gear. I hit shit.' :lol:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Spartan

:rofl: good point...my gear has saved my ass from some serious personal breakage...I would've been a lot more f-ed up from that little downhill exit if I wasn't wearing a chest guard, helmet, and full boots.