How do you feel this very minute?

Started by Gunz, December 08, 2009, 08:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Krandall on June 17, 2010, 11:10:33 AM
Aaron, you allow this kind of frivolous spending?

:lol:

It's free ass clown!  :P
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Spartan

It's a PITA :lol: Lots of little cuts to make on the ends and have to make everything even...blah.

Alkire193

I feel like the more ignorant or anti-social someone is, the more they jump to being negative in a conversation. Thats how I feel.

phucker

i feel like beating the shit out of every  person i see and breaking everything in my motel room.

ps i am trying to quit smoking.

Spartan

Quote from: phucker on June 20, 2010, 03:41:16 PM
i feel like beating the shit out of every  person i see and breaking everything in my motel room.

Good for you Dan...on both counts :lol: Good luck on the quitting smoking thing, I know a few guys who just did that and the last few days were hard for them.

Lady4Fiddy

It takes one day to start a habit and 21 days to kick a habit. Good luck man! Your gonna be an unpleasant bastid for the next 3 weeks but in the end you will be glad. Just go with it! Props to you!   :clap:

Krandall

Awesome news dan!!! And it'll save some $$$ in the long front.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Peelz

let me know if you need any advice

seriously, wish you luck bro
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

phucker

phuck you alll......

ok i feel slightly better. 3 smokes yesterday and none today. FML

Lady4Fiddy

Well Phuck you too Dan :lol:

It is the hand to mouth motion that is gonna get to you.

Try some hard candies, life savers, wherther's original, dum dum suckers, etc.

Your food intake will probably increase (your gonna get fatter) because you need that repetitive motion of hand to mouth. 

Also use pens, carrots, hotdogs, anything in the similar shape of a cigarette that you can hold between your fingers. How about a Twizzler! :clap:

Or just find something else to do with that hand to get it into a different motion say :jerkoff: .

Good luck Man!  :thumbs:

Spartan

Well bored...but at least I got work on wednesday and maybe dyno time on monday :woot:

Krandall

Hefe's not to far away, I bet he'd be willing to assist...

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

I think he is across the country again...

Krandall

Oh, I'm sure we could find someone for him :lol:

Feelin good. Got to bed finally @ a decent time. Going to be hangin out w/ some friends tonight, pretty pumped. B-dubs after! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: