My Dream come True... and it only took six years..

Started by ralph265, December 06, 2009, 10:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralph265

Been away from thr forum for about a year now , and didnt ride the rappies for almost a year and a half ....

Six Years ago we bought a half built house from a local bank and spent four years saving . The reason to buy the house was the attached wharehouse, destined to be my raptor workshop.  I caught raptor fever around 3
years ago , used to be a two wheel bloke , but like the rappies much more now....

Did a bit of lurking to check how to do stuff , learned the hard way that you simply must import everthing from the states... most people in Spain dont mod much , beyond a zorst and filter , and the bits are generally unavailable. Anyway , the whole deal is ready now and I'm going to start modding like crazy ... we generaly ride 3 days a week and we have every type of terain apart from sand direct from the house. We plan to go to North Africa at some point... but thats another story. Did the entire workshop build myself , loving it  :clap:

( Please I'm not trying to show off or look cool , I'm Just trying to share my incredible joy )

Colorado700R

That's awesome!!!   Nice shop!!  And welcome to raptorsource :clap:

Warren

very nice place man. that is my dream to one day have a shop like that. but all good things come with time i guess.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

very very nice!

I am jealous. welocme to the site  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

ralph265

This is the first Raptor 700 ... started as second hand 2006 special edition and ended up as "the beast" currently waiting for Hinson clutch to arrive

Alloy air box , K&N , PCM3 , DMC Duals , Elkas , Trinity Big Bore , Stage 3 web cams , + 2 lone star A arms ,
+ 2 lone star  swing arm , +3 lonestar axle and carrier , alloy hubs , hipercarbon wheels , Garmin Gps fixed on
wing , PCM control screen on handelbars ( currently drying out from dump into river ) lone star stem , steering stabiliser ... bla bla ... I kind found that the elka's and the stabiliser where the best mods , and I needed the + 2 swingarm after the big bore kit because I could not get traction.

Colorado700R

you need to talk to Kev, at Joker's Vault Racing.  He's doing allot of international stuff now.  Turbo Raptors etc.  :nod: 

http://www.jokersvault.com/

ralph265

The future son of beast ... 2008 with elkas ( I got adjustable fronts for this one , but they dont seem a whole lot better ) waiting for the rest of the mods .....

ralph265

Anyway , we need to get the 660 to be able to follow the 700's .... need advice. And my wife's wolverine 450 is a bit "limp" even after the exhaust and K&N , but it was either automatic or no go , and she wanted a small
quad ... so any help with that also greatly apreciated.

Peelz

Quote from: ralph265 on December 06, 2009, 11:11:56 AM
Anyway , we need to get the 660 to be able to follow the 700's .... need advice. And my wife's wolverine 450 is a bit "limp" even after the exhaust and K&N , but it was either automatic or no go , and she wanted a small

wolverine HMF exhaust, K&N intake, no airbox lid, and a bigger jet.

660 the same. will be a wheelie machine! But 660 suspension needs alot of help to keep up with 700's  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

russ-russ

Ralph, your shop, and your rides, are awesome.  My jealousy meter is pegged. :thumbs:

throttlesteer

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on December 06, 2009, 11:23:11 AM
Quote from: ralph265 on December 06, 2009, 11:11:56 AM

wolverine HMF exhaust, K&N intake, no airbox lid, and a bigger jet.

660 the same. will be a wheelie machine! But 660 suspension needs alot of help to keep up with 700's  :thumbs:

You can say that again! :lol:
BA Performance
throttlesteer: Owner/Mechanic/Parts
Annie:  Co-Owner
dabigbratj:  Quad Mechanic/Parts

Krandall

HOLY CRAP!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!

I'm seriously jealous! Welcome to the source bro!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

ralph265

I'm Glad you all like it , I'll put up some pictures of the other side of the workshop ... It's my wet dream , I still kinda cant believe we got it done. And also any forum members visiting Spain can are welcome to come and ride here at any time , just bring yourselves , I have spare kit , red wine , beer and I wish I could offer a 18 year old Cameron Diaz lookakike au pair , but My wife ( the unreasonable bitch   :P ) wont let me hire one.

Colorado700R

Quote from: ralph265 on December 06, 2009, 10:36:42 PM
I'm Glad you all like it , I'll put up some pictures of the other side of the workshop ... It's my wet dream , I still kinda cant believe we got it done. And also any forum members visiting Spain can are welcome to come and ride here at any time , just bring yourselves , I have spare kit , red wine , beer and I wish I could offer a 18 year old Cameron Diaz lookakike au pair , but My wife ( the unreasonable bitch   :P ) wont let me hire one.

Where you at in Spain?

Lady4Fiddi's Grandmother lives there in Valencia (sp?), and we're wanting to visit someday soon.

Aaron