Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 2008 Raptor 700 Drag Bike  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Juggernaut_7

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
2008 Raptor 700 Drag Bike
« on: December 01, 2009, 11:18:55 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all i am going to put my bike up for sale due to overwhelming bills from doctor from my wifes pregnancy along with others... I DO NOT WANT TO SELL haha!! But i need money so with that being said i will tell you that this bike is immaculate and very well maintained and dont even have a race season in it more like 3 races... Mods are as listed:

Racers Edge OOF Drag pipes
FCI Intake No Box
PC 3
Dynarek Programmable with DL curves
KDS Evac Valve
Spark Plug Mod
KDS +2 CNC Head
+2 Valves
ferrea springs
Rj cam
14:1 KDS Piston
105 MM big bore
+5 Hot Rod Crank
Sling Shot Clutch with new OEM plates and fibers
+6 Swingarm
RK Chain
JJ and A Axle
Custom Aluminum Adjustable Rear Strut
Custom front struts
Douglas 125 fonts and rears
Zippers on back and stock on front
Dr D reverse lever, Key relocate
+3 TB

Im sure im missing some stuff and Crap loads of time and little things to make it lighter and cleaner..

Not sure what to ask but i am the only owner of this quad as i bought it brand new so im going to ask 7500.00 as i think that will be a steal for someone but i will consider peoples opinions if they want to give me some and tell me if im in the ball park... I have around 12000 in it... 573 359 5329 is my cell if you have any questions or pm me!!

These pics a little old so i have changed a few things like oof drag pipes, dr d reverse, lightened parts, new rims and custom strut, i will try to get a newer picture but i am in hospital as we speak :(
08 GYTR SE 700
DMC Force 4 Duals
FCI Intake
PC 3
KDS evac valve
Dynatek Prog.
Full KDS Build